“Authentic Korean”
Review of Itaewon Restaurant

Itaewon Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We were told about this Korean restaurant by a co-worker who tried it just the day before, so we thought we would give it a try. I believe that this restaurant just opened or recently reopened after some renovations. My first impression was that the furniture was neat and clean, it looked like the floors were new and the walls had recently been redone, so the atmosphere was clean and neat. The decor is done in traditional Korean style. The staff was friendly, punctual. They brought out fresh Korean cabbage salad to start. We ordered the Yaki Mandu as an appetizer. It was brought in a timely manner. The Yaki was hot and fresh! I ordered the Daeji Bulgogi (pork) dish and my wife ordered the Beef Bulgogi. Both dishes also arrived in a timely manner and were piping hot. All the ingredients (vegetables & meat) were fresh. Both dishes were very good and the meat was very tender. The prices were reasonable for the food and service. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for an excellent, authenting, Korean dining experience.

1  Thank RyansTravelers