All reviews public beach across the street boat launch family owned fish within walking distance rooms are clean coffee pot easier access get away day pass too good to be true step back in time easy parking can't wait to go back would stay here again full kitchen
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed 4 nights in one of the suites. Clean and comfortable, not fancy. I was happy to have a kitchen to cook breakfast, but we ended up buying a frying pan to cook in because the cookware in the motel was in such bad shape. Everything else was fine and the folks there were very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stumbled on to Dauphin Island late one Friday night in February 2018.
Got the last room and stayed for two nights.
Ask for a room with a view to the bay.
Friendly people, clean rooms, good price. Nice Breeze. Excellent friendly cleaning staff. Love vibe of the whole island. Check out the Wildlife bird sanctuary ponds with lots of turtles was very cool. Islander Restaurant next door had fabulous fresh seafood.

Room Tip: Best views are on the top floor overlooking the back bay
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This motel was so reasonably priced that I worried it was too good to be true. What a pleasant surprise to arrive and find a suite that was spotless, roomy, and with a lovely view of the bay. The location was perfect with a handful of restaurants and public beaches within walking distance. Next time I'm on the island, I won't hesitate about booking another stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rsell
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Extremely reasonable. Safe area. Good parking although it is not paved. Breakfast is not provided here. This is a clean, comfortable concrete block motel. A 4-cup coffee maker & coffee is provided in your room. Comfortable beds. Good water pressure. Good TV. There is no microwave in your room. There is a dirty microwave in the laundry room, which is shared. We are enamored with Dauphin Islands & its miles of beaches. The “Sunset Capital” of Alabama.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Hurricane Nate ruined our much anticipated trip to Dauphin Island. I called to cancel our room 2 hours into the 48 hour cancellation time, meaning they still had 46 hours to fill that room. I'm sure other people were cancelling as the storm was coming in and maybe that was their way of getting the revenue. I did ask that the woman that answered the phone if they would reconsider given the circumstances. Her flat - "it's our policy we will charge you" told me all I need to know - they care about the money more than the guests' safety. They had a chance to save a customer but chose not to. We will go to Dauphin Island - but we will not be staying with them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family