“Won't go back”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #66 of 163 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Because of allergies, I asked the server to check on the menu item for me. I could tell this individual could not understand my dietary restriction. Despite my attempts, I was blown off. I hoped that I would get the correct dish. My husband got his meal and mine never arrived. Finally as he was finishing, I was served what I am allergic to. Very frustrating. I sent it back and we left. The manager apologized and did not charge me for my wrong meal.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

It was great the waitress was efficient for 8 of us. We all enjoyed the grandchildren and our children.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We eat here on occasion. The service is good and the food is pretty good. When we are ther it is usually during the after church crowd and they handle that pretty good. We will go back many times

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Good food and friendly servers. We went out of our way to eat at this IHOP because I had a gift card. We would definitely go back. They were quite busy but the food was good and arrived in a timely manner. The server was friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I recently stopped at I-Hop while visiting family in Decatur Alabama, I was so impressed with the staff, that I just had to write a review. The girls who served me were excellent and they really made me feel welcome. The food I chose was Steak Tips and eggs prepared to order as I always order meat well done, the meat was perfect to my liking. I guess they know how to please a customer as they really take the time to prepare food the way customers like it and not treat customers as a one size fits all. I will gladly go back to I-Hop and take my friends with me next time.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!