“Great Food in a nice, open Environment”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #31 of 234 Restaurants in Dothan
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Had lunch there. First time any of us had been in a Newk's. Very impressed with variety of the menu, quality/quantity of the food, prompt friendly service, and fairly quiet atmosphere. Pricing was average, especially considering this is a new/near-new property on prime real estate facing the Ross Clark Circle.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Never been here before today (May 17, 2018 about 5:30pm).

Wife and I were in town for the evening and staying at Country Inn and Suites across the road so we decided to eat here.

We didn't feel like going out so we utilized their easy online ordering process. You just go online, order your food and walk in and its sitting on a shelf all bagged up with napkins and utensils and ready to go.

I ordered the Ultimate salad: $9.29 670 Cal
Grilled chicken breast, bacon, smoked ham, oven-roasted turkey, mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, cheddar cheese and croutons. Served with honey mustard dressing on the side. Dressing adds - 400 cal

It's a HUGE salad, so if you want to share there's plenty. I eat a lot and could only eat about half so I have more for later. It's a delicious salad and the ingredients are extremely fresh.

My wife had the Pulled Pork & Roasted Corn Chowder, Loaded Potato, Tomato Basil, and Pepperjack Crawfish soup bowl. She had a small bowl which is about $4, but she really enjoyed it.

They forgot to add the soup but Shiniqua the manager added it on for free. What a professional and friendly person she is, and apparently a very good manager as all of her employees were cheerful, polite and professional, and you could tell they all liked their jobs.

Prices are really good considering the amount of food you get. I wish they had these in Atlanta, we would eat there all the time.

We will definitely return and highly recommend.

5 stars for service, food and prices.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My mother and I tried Newk’s for the first time today. Loved it! The manager and staff were awesome! And the chicken salad was delicious! We will be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Due to another eatery being closed, I stopped here to get dinner not knowing anything about the place.

Nice layout, friendly people, and had both pizza and a salad. Both were very good, might agree with another patron on a bit heavy on the salad dressing but as I enjoy a bit extra it was still good. Recommend you get it on the side for personal application.

Pizza was very good, hot, and all was delivered rather quickly I thought. Made a second stop later in the week and enjoyed another good meal.

Will return on another visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Excellent quality of ingredients, and it shows in the prices. $8 for a vegetarian sandwich is, in my book, pricey. But it was fresh and tasty, so if you're wanting quality, be willing to pay. The sides offer variety. I tried the fruit cup - iffy. Fruit was on it's last legs, and grapes and green melon got trashed. The Black eyed peas were OK, not very flavorful, but OK. Husband got the Newk's Q sandwich and enjoyed it. But said it was pricey as well. Overall, it's good food, fresh and tasty, just be prepared when you pay.

Been to Newk's Eatery? Share your experiences!