US$85
Residence Inn
US$88
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$119
US$113
US$119
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The check in process was great and was easy to do. Once we checked in, we went to our room. We watched a little television and decided to start getting baths for the next day was going to be a full day! Once I got in the bathroom to shower I started the shower and was using the restroom when the toilet started bubbling. Nothing happened so I went ahead and got in the shower. After being in the shower for about 5 minutes I heard the bubbling again to only find the tub backing up with sewage. I jumped out of the shower and got dressed and went and told them up front. They changed us to a different room. I understand things happen but there was no apology from the manager just we will look at it and no reimbursement for our troubles! Don’t know I could recommend this place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason C
hetal s, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations and failed to do so in this case. We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Thought my stay was ok given the money spent however I went to put on my shoes in the morning and my feet were BLACK with dirt from the carpet. I had showered the night before and had only walked back and forth about 5 times. Really was disgusting. Also was strange that the pool was closed before 8pm. We asked them to open it so we could sit with our friends who were in 2 other rooms. They said it is only open from dusk to dawn and invited us to come back to the pool at dawn. Um, no. Not going to wake up at 5:30am to sit with my friends and have a drink. Would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask them for a room that has had their carpet cleaned in the last 10 years.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tawnysue
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

A pleasant hotel with a helpful staff and reasonable rates. The rooms are capable of providing good sleep and rest. The breakfast in the morning is tasty and the wifi is strong! This hotel is located near the Southeast Medical Center.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Stopped in on our way thru alabama before we left for our trip very clean wifi was excellent great staff got us a smoking room not many hotels still have them which was awesome would recommend to anyone that is trying to save a little money making a trip long or short

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We received less than friendly reception. The room smelled very musty, like it had set empty for a while. The door handle on the inside of our room was loose and didn't lock properly. We didn't feel safe.

Room Tip: wifi was very weak
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family