“Safe, clean, friendly ”

and 1 more site!
Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I am staying here now with my 16 yr old son, I decided to give up staying close to my work assignment and drive the extra 35 min to stay here and I am glad I did ! Since being in dothan I have searched quite a few options and nothing beats this place ! We have everything we need here except looking foward to moving from a studio to a 1bedroom asap ! This place is clean, the staff is VERY friendly and go out of their way to help you and is definately the safest place around, when I get off work I cant wait to get back in the gait, I love it here and so does my son . Oh and we were able to bring my sons little woof woof so that was awesome too . My son says he doesnt want to ever leave but I cant do this assignment forever so .... lol we will be here a while though ! If you stay here you will be glad you did !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I am a travel nurse and was very fortunate to have discovered Daybreak Suites! My original contract was for 13 weeks and I ended up working in Dothan and staying at Daybreak Suites for over 8 months. The suites are clean and any maintenance issues are promptly eliminated. They will even allow you to make it feel like home with your own touch of personality... I had 8 months of my own touch so it made for a big move out for me :) Sherry and Captain are very nice and professional in making Daybreak a safe and desirable place to be. It is pet friendly with a very small pet fee ... and unfortunately my Little Puppy Love passed away at the end of my assignment... but the staff was always very friendly to my Little Buddy too.

It is necessary to provide your own supplies with exception of linen, towels, and coffee maker, but the weekly and monthly price makes up for that easily. I have seen some complaints regarding room cleaning not being included... however, if necessary they will clean your room for a fee. It includes all utilities, cable, internet, gated, laundromat on property, swimming pool, 24 hour security... and a smile even with my daily Amazon deliveries to the office.... So all that being said... cleaning my own room was okay with me. Each room is expected once a month and pest control done... Which is a set day each month so no surprise visits.

I would highly recommend Daybreak Suites... thanks to all the staff for making it feel like home and safe for over 8 months!

Cheryl

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl H
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Our staff works hard to make our property a comfortable and clean place to live and reviews like yours make it worth the effort.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Im a nurse and on a travel assignment with my daughter's.. The rooms are clean and very well kept. It has a nice family oriented feel... It is a GREAT UNBELIEVABLE PRICE and just a GOD-GIVEN blessing for me and my babies!!!! Oh not to mention any issues we had to come up Sherry and Captain fixed them IMMEDIATELY!!! "Our little home away from home......."

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you found our neighbors so hospitable and that our gated community made you feel safe.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My husband and I moved in on April 20,2017 all the staff were super nice and made us feel welcome. It is a very clean and well kept place. We had a nice time staying there close to the pool. Our room was super nice large bathroom. Mrs Sherry and Captain America were so nice. We would stay there again for sure. We stayed for a month and it was great.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks so much, Melissa! It was great having y’all, and glad you enjoyed being close to the pool. Mention us to a friend if you think they would enjoy our property.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We are finishing up a three month stay here and it has been a pleasure. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Nice safe and made to feel appreciated. Daybreak has excellent management that stays on top of everything. We had a couple of minor maintenance issues that were taken care of in minutes not hours. Sherry and Captain in the office are always friendly and helpful. The cleaning ladies are always smiling and friendly, awesome ladies. When we come back to Dothan for another assignment, there is no question we are staying at Daybreak.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our team so accommodating. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.