US$85
US$119
Hampton.com
US$88
US$70
All reviewssecurity gatehome away from homeweek stayrooms are cleancoffee makerplace to staydothan alabamasherrygatedpropertypetmaintenancecleanliness
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I am a travel nurse and was very fortunate to have discovered Daybreak Suites! My original contract was for 13 weeks and I ended up working in Dothan and staying at Daybreak Suites for over 8 months. The suites are clean and any maintenance issues are promptly eliminated. They will even allow you to make it feel like home with your own touch of personality... I had 8 months of my own touch so it made for a big move out for me :) Sherry and Captain are very nice and professional in making Daybreak a safe and desirable place to be. It is pet friendly with a very small pet fee ... and unfortunately my Little Puppy Love passed away at the end of my assignment... but the staff was always very friendly to my Little Buddy too.

It is necessary to provide your own supplies with exception of linen, towels, and coffee maker, but the weekly and monthly price makes up for that easily. I have seen some complaints regarding room cleaning not being included... however, if necessary they will clean your room for a fee. It includes all utilities, cable, internet, gated, laundromat on property, swimming pool, 24 hour security... and a smile even with my daily Amazon deliveries to the office.... So all that being said... cleaning my own room was okay with me. Each room is expected once a month and pest control done... Which is a set day each month so no surprise visits.

I would highly recommend Daybreak Suites... thanks to all the staff for making it feel like home and safe for over 8 months!

Cheryl

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl H
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Our staff works hard to make our property a comfortable and clean place to live and reviews like yours make it worth the effort.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Im a nurse and on a travel assignment with my daughter's.. The rooms are clean and very well kept. It has a nice family oriented feel... It is a GREAT UNBELIEVABLE PRICE and just a GOD-GIVEN blessing for me and my babies!!!! Oh not to mention any issues we had to come up Sherry and Captain fixed them IMMEDIATELY!!! "Our little home away from home......."

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you found our neighbors so hospitable and that our gated community made you feel safe.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My husband and I moved in on April 20,2017 all the staff were super nice and made us feel welcome. It is a very clean and well kept place. We had a nice time staying there close to the pool. Our room was super nice large bathroom. Mrs Sherry and Captain America were so nice. We would stay there again for sure. We stayed for a month and it was great.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks so much, Melissa! It was great having y’all, and glad you enjoyed being close to the pool. Mention us to a friend if you think they would enjoy our property.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We are finishing up a three month stay here and it has been a pleasure. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Nice safe and made to feel appreciated. Daybreak has excellent management that stays on top of everything. We had a couple of minor maintenance issues that were taken care of in minutes not hours. Sherry and Captain in the office are always friendly and helpful. The cleaning ladies are always smiling and friendly, awesome ladies. When we come back to Dothan for another assignment, there is no question we are staying at Daybreak.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our team so accommodating. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

You have to take out your own trash and buy your own toilet tissue. there is no room service unless you pay additional for that to. At night the temperature goes down to 34 degrees in the rooms but if you turn on their heat, it blows out cold air or won't come on at all. when you brush your teeth in the bathroom sink, the water comes out cold. Their 1 bedroom suites used to be $750 month, they are now $1,011 plus a $150 dollar deposit. . Don't give this place your hard earned money because they did not earn it. This new management made all the wrong choices and forgot the golden rule and did not put the customers first! The customer is paying a very heavy price for Daybreaks renovations!

Room Tip: Noisy street traffic, do not move near the streets, windows are not sound proof!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Each of our suites has its own heating and air conditioning unit. If there is a problem with a unit, it is serviced and/or replaced immediately. Daybreak Suites has a 24 hour maintenance line to ensure any issue with heating/cooling and hot water are promptly fixed, but we have no record of call from your room. As with most extended stay properties, Daybreak Suites does not provide room service. Our guests do stock some of their own supplies; paper towels, toilet/facial tissue, etc. The rate you cited for a One-bedroom suite was charged by the previous property owner almost three years ago, and was honored for 60 days during the purchase process by Daybreak Suites. Renovations to the rooms and property were extensive and justify the higher rate cited, but our rates are still among the lowest in Dothan.
Very few tenants have commented as you have about noise from Ross Clark Circle, although it is a main thoroughfare in Dothan. Our satisfied guests remark that the quality of our suites, the property and amenities make it the best value Extended Stay in Dothan.