Motel 6 Dothan
Priceline
US$129
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017

One of the best beds I have slept in in a long time, including my own. Enjoyed it a lot. They were also great in letting me have a ground floor room for my 76-year-old dog. Stairs are not her greatest thing and I don't like having to take her and luggage up and down. Thanks again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Clifford W
Reviewed 22 February 2017

it was a very well kept up place, ill go there again. very well managed. No problems at all, love it very much. will return as soon as i head back that way. place was very ell kept up and clean. loved it

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Checked in, briefly, today. Didn't even go in the first room we were given, because all the parking in front of the room was full. Went back to the desk and asked if we could have a room a few doors down, so we could park near. Told we couldn't rent those rooms, and moved upstairs to 228 instead. The AC in that room didn't cool, it was just a fan. My boyfriend went back to the desk, the employee said "This time I am going to see for myself." He came to the room, switched the AC from high to low then back again, and told me it works. I tested it, and told him I didn't think it did. He returned to the front desk, and told my boyfriend he had fixed it but I didn't think he had. My boyfriend checked, and the AC was indeed still not working. Got our money refunded and checked into The Red Carpet Inn instead. In the rooms at Motel 6 was a note from Cameron, the motels General Manager, urging guest to rate the room highly on Tripadvisor. Said if it didn't meet expectations, to inform the staff and they would fix it. Cameron hoped everyone left the motel with a memorable experience, but I don't think this is the memorable he was looking for. I had high hopes too Cameron, but your employees just don't care about reviews or customers.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandy O
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

It was a shameful representation of what I'm sure this basic chain would like to impress upon their potential customers! It was my first time and my last. The mattress was a few decades old. There was ZERO soap! But there were several roaches! The air didn't work. No microwave. The towels all two of them had hairs on them. I wasn't expecting the Ritz but I think a box on the corner would have been cleaner! They can leave the light on all they want, I WONT BE BACK!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Salty-souls
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Over my 46 years on this planet, I have stayed in over 1,000 hotel rooms. Never have I had an experience like this.

My wife, 3-yr-old daughter, and I evacuated Jacksonville Beach from Hurricane Andrew at 2:30am and arrived at this motel, as it was the closest place that would accept our large 14-yr-old dog. We arrived prior to normal check in, and asked if there was any possible way we could check into a room as soon as it was ready. The staff there was rude and hostile to us, and when we complained to corporate customer service they cancelled our reservation. Apparently, they had overbooked a 60 room motel by 30 rooms! We were forced to drive another hour and a half to another location. What's worse is we met another family with a disabled child in a wheelchair who had had their reservation at Motel 6 in Dothan randomly cancelled as well. The incredibly poor response to one of the largest evacuations in U.S. history is a huge black mark on Motel 6 in general for their total lack of preparation and training, and the staff and managers of this hotel in particular, who could not have been worse human beings if they tried. Please DO NOT STAY HERE! There are plenty of other choices in the immediate area, or go to Troy, AL where they are at least considerate.

Room Tip: Stay ANYWHERE but here. Worst staff ever!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family