“Awesome Food!”

Ranked #30 of 251 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. We love the brisket, fried pickles and potato salad. Food and service are always consistent.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Sports bar atmosphere but family friendly. I had 2 sausage dogs. The sausage was Kelly's, a local favorite. I had mine with slaw and homemade chips. Sausage was good, slaw was excellent. Homemade chips were very crisp. I also had Brunswick stew. It was very meaty with more beef than pork. Good but a little different from what I'm used to. Finished off with pork skins to go. These things were good and the highlight of the meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited while in town visiting my daughter and wasn't overly impressed with the food, but would go back the next time I am in town. BBQ was fair, potato salad was AMAZING! The best part of the visit was the service and that's why I'd go back! The service was AMAZING!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Great BBQ, friendly staff. We had the pork, which was tender and moist. My husband ordered baked beans and onion rings as sides which he enjoyed. My husband commented the baked beans actually had flavor, not out of the can. I had the grilled zucchini which I really enjoyed. The sweet BBQ sauce is made daily, had a sweet and tangy taste. If you're in the mood for BBQ this is the place.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

It's a clean establishment and the wait staff extremely friendly and helpful. We went for lunch and our food was delivered promptly. I really wish I could say the food was excellent. I ordered the rib plate: serving size was great, the ribs were tender but tasted like they were boiled and then just browned a little on the grill. No smoked flavor at all. The cole slaw was average, most of my grilled green beans were charred and tasted bitter.
Hubby had pork 3 ways: pulled pork was pretty good as were the sausage links, again the ribs just didn't measure up. The baked beans were very good. Fatbacks will not be a place we will visit again.

Been to FatBack's? Share your experiences!