“Love It!”

Chicken Salad Chick of Dothan
Ranked #22 of 249 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American, Deli, Soups
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I have always loved Chicken Salad Chick. They have lots of different kinds of chicken salad plus pimento cheese. I have always gotten my order to got but yesterday, I dined at the restaurant and had a fabulous chicken salad BLT with a side of loaded potato soup. It was fantastic . The combo also came with a delicious iced sugar cookie !! Must try !

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This was an adorable place!! LOVED the logo and the daisies and especially loved the bathroom signs---- "Chicks" and "Chick Magnets".
The food was great. Lots of variety in the chicken salads and also how you can order. Scoop or Sandwich. Scoop or Soup/ Salad. Three Scoops. Etc.
The taste of the chicken salads that I had were great! The broccoli cheddar soup had a good amount of broccoli and cheddar cheese. I was full at the end of my meal! Will go back again when I visit Dothan.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

They have several styles of Chicken Salad, we have tried five or six different ones and all have been good. Pimento Salad is good too. Have not tried side items.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The best way to describe this eatery is simple elegance. Lots of variety on Chicken Salad.

Restaurant was impeccable when it came to decor and cleanliness. Service was fast and pleasant.

If you prefer your Chicken Salad seasoned, you'll need to add it. Purchased my salad with apples and cashews. Delicious. As for the sides,the fruit was fresh and so was the pickle.

Great value for the price. Going back to try the pineapple with macadamia nuts soon.

They also have containers of Chicken Salad if a sandwich is not your thing.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Our realtor brought us some food from the Chicken Salad Chick when we moved into our new house and the food was okay. We decided to visit the actual establishment and was disappointed that the food was somewhat bland and the service was nil. The owner was present in the restaurant and he did the serving. There was no one else in the business at the time. We also thought that for what we got, it was expensive. We decided that we would not return since we could do better at other establishments in the area.