All reviews cookies front desk smiling faces free breakfast dothan area road trip ross clark circle very nice hotel would stay here again beds rates employees housekeeping inns
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Dothan for the Tasha Cobb concert. The hotel is very nice. Appears to be fairly new. The rooms and bathroom are spacious. The breakfast was good. The only problem that we had was housekeeping. The housekeeper showed up at our door before 9:00am on the day we were checking out. She was banging on the door and yelling loudly, “Housekeeping!! Are you checking out today?” Check Out wasn’t until 11:00 AND we had the “Do Not Disturb” door hanger on the door. She then went up and down the hall banging on doors and yelling, “Housekeeping!!” My husband and I couldn’t fall back asleep after all her noise, so we decided to go down and get breakfast. When we walked out the door, we noticed that almost every room around ours had the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. My husband works for Choice Hotels, so I understand the need to housekeeping to have the rooms cleaned in a timely fashion, but she was ridiculous. If guests have the “Do Not Disturb” sign up, she should do just that. I would have understood if it was after 10:00 and closer to check out. She also could have quietly knocked on doors that did not have the sign on the door. I rated the hotel with lower because my husband and I were there to rest and the employees/housekeeping disturb that. Everything else was nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kisha M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the compliment that you gave to each of our departments. We will surely get these messages passed on to each department. Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nice smiling faces after a long drive escaping hurricane Irma. Nice clean updated hotel with all the 'Choice' amenities. Beds are great now nice plush and comfy. Breakfast is the usual fare. Bathrooms clean and well stocked nice fluffy towels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kisha M, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kisha

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is positively the best Comfort Inn we have ever stayed at! New, clean room, very comfortable bed, good breakfast, and pleasant smiling faces made for a super overnight stay. Would definitely choose this hotel over any other as the price was right too!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Kisha

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This was our first stay at a Comfort Inn. The registration staff was very welcoming. The rooms were comfortable and spotless. We were very impressed and wondered why we'd never stay at this chain before. The rates were great as well. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh. We will stay more often at Comfort Inns.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kisha M, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Older place to stay. Pretty plain not up to date . Crack in the bathroom sink.
Water slow draining from the bathtub...
the drain clogged with clumps of hair !
Absolutely no counter space in the bathroom. Very small room !

Breakfast pretty good.