“Repeat Customer: I must like this place”

Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 18 November 2016

On my annual trip taking my snowbird to Florida, we again stopped at the Best Western. I really like this place a lot. It is right on Highway 231. And, there are about 240 fast food and restaurants within 1 mile. Is it worn? yes. Does it sometimes look less than safe? yes. But, this is one place that the appearance gives an unfair first impression. At first, I was concerned because a few long term tenants were hanging around the balcony, which I did not like. I was with my 87 year old Mom and it was sorta creepy. But, it turns out these gentlemen were there for a convention of some sort in Dothan and posed no harm. Check in was a breeze and they always honor my request to have our rooms adjoined or close. We walked across the street to a Popeyes Fried Chicken which was nice, although walking across Rt 231 is dicey. I like the TV, which is Direct TV with all the channels. I have that at home which makes it nice. The breakfast was served right at 6am. The standard motel breakfast, but it beats $20 at McDonalds. Scrambled eggs were good. Some guy switched the tv to Fox, which I disapproved of, and he never asked. Rude. I think I would stay at this hotel again next year for a 3rd consecutive time. The rate is good and you cant beat getting right on Rt 231 to head to Fla.

Room Tip: First Floor always best
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimo688889

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Stay there a few times. The room are clean and the bed are very comfortable. The two lady at check out in the morning are very nice. The Breakfast is very good. Safe place to stay. Will be back in May

Room Tip: Like roooms on the front closed to the lobby
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Always a pleasure staying here at this BW Property. Great staff, clean and comfortable and good as any Rates. Have made this my place to stay when in Dothan for the BBQ Festivals and other events there. We sell Seasoning and Sauces and always feel safe staying here as well. Never have had any type of problems other than the Direct TV System they have was a little hard to work! Maybe just my lack of Electronic Gizmo's use!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Just driving through the area & needed a cheap clean family friendly place to stay, this was it. Staff was courteous & helpful, older hotel but evetything worked & was clean & beds were comfy. Breakfast was good. No complaints.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Great staff, the most comfortable bed I've slept in at a hotel. I travel with my job, so we get quite familar with what a good hotel is. From check-in to check -out, I could not have asked for better. The clerk at check-in was even considerate enough to try to accommodate our crew with nearby rooms. Not one single complaint on the room, it was clean and in good repair.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travellers also viewed these Dothan hotels
0.8 km away
7.7 km away
Clarion Inn & Suites
Clarion Inn & Suites
#15 of 27 in Dothan

Been to Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites

Address: 3285 Montgomery Hwy, Dothan, AL 36303-2108
Region: United States > Alabama > Dothan
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Dothan
Price Range: $111 - $136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Dothan Inn And Suites