“Just passing through”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #20 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here on our way to PCB last week. The rooms were decently priced and clean. The bed wasn't the most comfortable, but fine for one night. The girl at the front dest was super sweet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drew B
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Econo Lodge of Dothan, AL!! We’re a family run business and we work hard here so guests stay goes great.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We came to town this weekend for a wedding. The room was clean and the employees were very nice and accommodating. It has a Dollar General conveniently located next door. The breakfast offered consisted of the usual bagels, toast, cereal and microwavable grits and oatmeal. The seating is extremely limited in the lobby area, I would highly suggest grabbing your food to take back your room. The only reason I didn't give this location a better rating is due to the horrible beds. The beds are rock hard. They are so uncomfortable that sleeping on the floor would probably be a better choice. I actually contemplated sleeping in my car. My neck, shoulders and back hurt so bad that my 3.5 hour drive home was less than pleasant to put it nicely. If they upgraded their beds this place would be a great place to stay for the price but do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Brittany P

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Staff was very nice rooms were clean so was bath. Ask for extra coffe and towels and desk was more then accommodating. Price was decent , breakfest was attaqute would recommend staying at this hotel place was quite room was attaquet

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank mlhaegele

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The handicap room smelled fresh, looks recently painted, 2" foam pad on mattress for comfortable sleep, plenty of pillows. Breakfast basic cereal, waffles, danish, coffee and juice. Will get eggs at a local restaurant. My neighbors were quiet. I would stay again.

The hotel housekeeping need to clean underside of tub handrails. Enjoyed a hot bath and noticed the underside of rails had white residue. I also reported seeing two baby roaches.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BAMAs_InTheHouse
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

On behalf of our hotel staff , I am righting you to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. It is truly rewarding when our guest recognize our staff's efforts and take the time to let us know . The principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service and reasonable prices and a comfortable stay . It is only thru your eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide .

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

our check in was very nice Jessica greeted us and was able to get us our room and direct us to the restaurant we were meeting family
Our room was clean and comfortable parking not so great
Very tight we were here three days
Housekeeping was very courteous
Our check out went smoothly Tammy was on the phone but did address us and was able to get us on our way Things that I feel that
Could be better but was not bad was breakfast wanted to see something more than sweets

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jammesmc
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

I, on behalf of econo lodge of dothan , I wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel .
I hope that we managed to make your day extraordinary and special.

I also want to thank you for being a valuable CHOICE MEMBER .

The entire staff made all the possible efforts to make your guests feel special.

Please let us know if there is anything we missed in making your stay memorable. If at any time you
have a suggestion on how to improve our services, please let us know.

You can reach me direct by cell 334-796-1653.

Again thank you for choosing econo lodge of dothan and we look forward to serving you in the future

Tammy Kyser