All reviews breakfast buffet sausage room was clean flat screen tv exercise room the young lady staff was very friendly up to date would stay here again nice stay jakes tina dryer al
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed there last night, Jan 1st, 2018.. We had stayed there for years on our way south for winter, and it was fine. We liked it as they take dogs and have a great breakfast buffet that comes with your room. However, big changes since last year. The fridge and microwave had been taken out.. and we had counted on the fridge for some of our food. The vanity faucet needs to be replaced. It sprayed all over the counter and leaked as well on the counter, and when I reached under the faucet to see what was wrong, and why there was brown water coming out, I nearly cut my hand as there is jagged metal that could easily really hurt someone. Very disappointed. The room was clean and they do take dogs. and the bed was comfortable. But we will not be staying there again. The price was lower than in the past but that does NOT make up for the problems. I am writing management to relay the bathroom faucet problem as someone could be hurt and cut on the rusty metal. there are not enough lamps if a person wants to read in bed. All in all, a change for the worse.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hannah S, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

We apologize you had an unpleasant stay. We urge you to reach out to the staff when you have any issues as we would have been happy to accommodate you in any fashion possible to ensure your satisfaction.

We hope you will give us another chance when you are in the area as I know our property has the ability to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

the night was terrible..roaches in the room and in my water on right stand. they came out at night in the dark. they were on me in bed. when I went to the bath room one fell on the ground and I thought no can't be..well it was and they were on me during the night. in the morning I told my daughter quietly not to alarm the kids and showed the roaches in the water. we left and went to another hotel. it was a horrible experience.

Room tip: good luck if you stay here
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The accommodations and the staff are always very helpful have a good breakfast bar and a buffet on Sundays the roads are always clean and well equipped necessary amenities we always enjoy our stay here

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your response. We hope you will continue to come visit us when you are in our area!

Clarion Inn and Suites

Reviewed 8 November 2017

So much wrong, not sure where to start. The room was dirty, the faucet dripped all night, the TV was shot to the point the color was disappearing. While I had no intention to leave early, I actually woke up with a lot truck traffic noise from the highway in front of the motel and decided to leave at 3:00 in the morning. Only to find a guy hanging around the parking lot. I couldn't wait to get out of there. This place didn't do any favors to the Clarion brand.

2  Thank T M
Hannah S, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

We apologize you were disatisfied with your stay. We urge you to reach out to the staff when you have any concerns with your room as we would have been happy to quickly address and rectify any issues you may have noted. We hope you will give us another chance when you are in our area, as I know we have the capabilities to not only meet, but exceed expectations.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I was having a horrible night and I finally called Clarion and spoke to Gaby. She was very welcoming and friendly. I checked in with ease and even was able to still go have a night cab at Jakes, in which the bartender at the bar was a doll! Clarion were so accommodating at a time I really just needed some rest. My Grandmother had passed and I was down there for the funeral. To all the staff and management, thank you!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so happy to hear Ms. Gabby went above and beyond to ensure your reservation was handled in a timely manner and that you were comfortable during your stay. We are also happy to hear Ms. Sarah ensure you were able to unwind from a rough day and turn a bad night into a good one for you! We hope you will continue to come and see us and appreciate the kind feedback you took the time to leave!