US$85
Residence Inn
US$72
US$113
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsindoor poolstaff was very friendlyroom was cleannice hotelafter driving hoursbusiness tripfree breakfastyogurttwo nightseach morningcomfortable staylots of restaurantsstayed one nightsausagedefinitely stay here againparking lotcourtyard
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night as we were in town briefly for a wedding. The hotel seemed busy, as we met others that were there for a sports tournament.
Our group had 3 rooms on the third floor. We stayed in a standard king. The room was nicely appointed, with a nice desk space, a small refrigerator, microwave, and in room coffee service. The bed was soft and decent, I did not feel like I was constantly rolling to the center of it in the middle of the night. The climate control was moderately loud, as all are in hotels, but worked well and the thermostat seemed accurate.
This property is older, and could use a refresh, although it is well cared for. In our room, the bathroom vent didn't draw well and was quite dusty. The stone panels in the shower had water stains on them from being chronically wet.
The indoor pool was warm, and the max depth of 4.5 feet made it perfect for kids. The pool towels were miniature, I had to use 5 of them to dry off and my 5 year old needed 3.
The elevator was quick, and 1 luggage cart was available.
The biggest issue was that they were out of things.... no extra pillows available when I asked. No extra towels available (told they would be available soon, as they were in the dryer). In the morning, my husband went downstairs and they were out of coffee at the breakfast area. He reported that there was no one refreshing the breakfast as people ate.
All that said- staff was super friendly. Check in was smooth and easy. My request for all of our family to have rooms on the same floor was happily accommodated. When I called about pillows and towels, staff was very nice (even though they had to say no).
Overall, a decent value for the price paid. I would not avoid staying here next time I am in the area, but I would consider other options first.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This Fairfield Inn is just like the others I've stayed in. My room was modern, clean and quiet and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Like most hotels, the room entry doors slam if allowed to close by themselves. As a consequence I was awakened at 4:00 AM every morning by the door across the hall slamming shut.
Breakfast was typical for most hotels. I wish hotels in general would start using a better egg product, the eggs obviously came out of a carton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Adam N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear craigbryson,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review in regards to your recent stay with us.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the maintenance issues and breakfast quality issues you experienced during your stay. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance team to make adjustments to the doors to reduce the amount of noise the door closures make. We have also reviewed with our breakfast staff processes to provide a better quality experience for our guests.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Dothan.

Fairfield Inn

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Check in went smoothly. Young lady at front desk was excellent. I would hire her to work for me. Friendly, professional, helpful. Hallways and rooms have a fresh clean smell. Rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable temperature. Breakfast is sufficient. Breakfast area is kept clean and stocked.

After driving 8 hours... We were well pleased and rested well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Adam N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear PamelaP,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Dothan.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I’m so glad that our guest services agent was able to provide you with an exceptional experience, as well as the amenities our hotel offered.

Fairfield Inn Dothan

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stayed here because the Courtyard next door was out of budget.. The room was modern, nice, with a strong bed. The gym equipment was good. The front desk person nice. And unlike the Courtyard they have newspapers. My only complaint - breakfast lacked and the fridge was a freezer - i.e. my yogurt was frozen. Improve the breakfast and you've got a winner. Located near lots of restaurants.

1  Thank TravelManSouth

Dear TravelManSouth,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Dothan.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn Dothan and we look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Dothan.

Fairfield Inn Dothan

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Average Fairfield room. Not over the top but comfortable. TV system here seems questionable. Channels change very very slowly and there is no channel guide as they are supposedly going through a (much needed) tv upgrade. Even the staff knows it's a weakness.

On the subject of weaknesses, breakfast was not good. Eggs didn't look right. Bad color. All trays were in need of filling including both the OJ and apple juice. Never saw a breakfast where everything needed refilling and only 5 or 6 people were in the dining area. Who knows, maybe a bus just pulled out after breakfast. Sorry for the sarcasm.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank beagles1013

Dear beagles1013,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the TV issues you experienced. We have recently changed network providers and they are still working through these difficulties. We have also shared your additional feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.