All reviews indoor pool front desk taco bell parking lot room was clean sink area upon check rooms are nice would stay here again housekeeping staff excellent customer service enjoyed our stay bistro marriott sanders lobby cheryl
Reviewed 1 June 2015

From checking in, to eating breakfast the staff was amazing!!! Very clean rooms, highly recommend this hotel if your staying in Dothan. The fitness center could do with an upgrade, but outside of that very well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2015

This hotel staff is phenomenal. I had 4 different reservations coming in on 3 different nights for our family and all were handled seamlessly. They put themselves over the top on service when they realized our family was there for a funeral and they extended a bereavement rate to us. I didn't even know one existed. It truly showed compassion for their customers.
The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. The little café we only used once, but the coffee was wonderful.
If you're ever in Dothan I'd highly recommend them. Friendly, efficient and kind; what more could you ask for!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed 17 April 2015

We absolutely enjoyed the bed at this hotel. The rate was great and the male at the front desk (Ron) was beyond terrific. He was exceptionally friendly and very down to earth. We stayed two nights and he always made sure that we had everything that we needed and wanted. We would come back just for the comfort of the bed and because of Ron. Absolutely amazing experience!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Great hotel, good night sleep. GPS took me right to it but yes it is hard to find how to get into the parking lot. Gentleman at the front desk was quick and polite. We got right in within minutes. Room was large and clean. Would stay again passing through. Plenty of resturants nearby, shops as well.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We truly loved staying there! The receptionist was very friendly from the time we checked in until we checked out. We only had a few problems with the reservations but other than that it was smooth sailing! The beds was so comfortable, the fitness center was just right for me plus I was able to see my daughter while she was swimming in the indoor pool! We just truly enjoyed our stay and we will definitely stay there in the future!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tenial34
DothanCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am relieved that we were able to resolve the reservation issue and you had a great stay. I am glad that should your travels bring you back to Dothan, you will once again choose the Courtyard by Marriott.

Warm Regards,