“Disappointed ”

Boldly Going Coffee Shop
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Local coffee shop specializing in unique marital coffee, lattes, fraps and home made desserts. NOW offering lunch on Mon-Wed-Fri.
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

First time to visit. Saw on Trip Advisor and like to visit local coffee shops instead of a chain. New girl in training very kind, however, knew nothing about coffees nor what was in them. 2nd young lady working not friendly at all. Gentleman came behind counter, never acknowledged anyone was in shop. Just not what I expected for the area and a small local business.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Being the only coffee shop on this half of Enterprise it get 2 stars. Been going here off and on for years but just can't seem to find Steve the owner, also the Pastor of the Church that meets here, a very nice guy. If you're a regular or attendee of his church he is friendly. If not, he's comes off as strickly business. Coffee and prices are decent.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Place is clean and the staff was nice. I ordered a mocha but it was a little watered down. Wife liked her coffee. The breakfast burrito was good. They also had free wifi.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Let's just say I want to take this coffee back with me. It is just superb here! I ended up coming here by sheer accident and circumstance.
The other coffee shops in town were not open early enough for my schedule, so, thankfully, I came here. Boy, was it worth it!
Both ladies working here were so pleasant and quickly learned my drink, it made me feel at home!
The coffee is just perfect. Not acidic, or overly burnt.

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

They have this delicious concoction of cheesecake/churro hybrid that is to die for! The shop is great for large groups of people and the lounge area has comfy couches to sit, sip and talk. The staff is always quick and courteous and super helpful on helping you decide what to order from there large drink menu. The only drawback I've run into is my friend asked if she could buy a banana for her toddler to munch on as we drank our coffee and the girl behind the counter said no. She said she needed it to make smoothies, obviously we were ok with it, but thought it a little strange to refuse to let someone buy a product that is clearly sitting on the counter ready to be used for consumption. I also hate there lids! They use the dome lids, which allow for whip and things of that nature, but I always get an over pour of my drink which then leaks all over me, the car, or anything else that comes in contact with my drink.