“My GO TO place for breakfast”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #63 of 95 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Can't beat their biscuits and breakfast sandwiches. Always hot and fresh and served up quickly. You can't go wrong with the biscuit and gravy.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Go in the morning the steak biscuits are great, they have the best biscuit of the fast food breakfast, I also like the frisco burger

Reviewed 13 December 2014

We were headed out for an evening of family fun and stopped in to have a meal. When the food was delivered to our table, it was not correct. We told the employee and she said she hated to say anything because it would be racial. The manager came over a while later, again, with incorrect orders. He said that he had already cooked the food twice and maybe we should go somewhere else! Well, we did go somewhere else and will never be back in a Hardee's restaurant.

1  Thank belinda45pc
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Food quality was normal for a Hardee's but the staff was rude and seemed to be more interested In talking to each other than waiting on customers.

Won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for about a year for breakfast, as it's on my way to work. Two weeks ago, I noticed a rude lady taking orders in the drive through. She mumbled something through the speaker to the driver in front of me. Apparently the driver thought she was saying order since it was muffled. She then started to order and the lady taking her order said in a very rude, loud tone, "I said hold on!!" I was taken aback by this but declared it an isolated incident until this morning. I was greeted with the can I take your order, so I started ordering. I heard the speaker muffle something I couldn't understand, which I assumed was anything else? So I proceeded to begin the next part of my order when I was cut off by "Hold on I said!!!" I said you know what, screw this, and I pulled off. Food is decent but a little overpriced, and if I'm going to be giving my hard earned money to an establishment daily, I will take it to a place where customers are valued and treated with respect. McDonald's staff are friendly and prices are cheaper anyways.

1  Thank jmorgan90