“Horrible service and fries”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #57 of 95 Restaurants in Enterprise
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The title explains it all. I’ve been to many Zaxby’s and this by far is the worse! I will not come back!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I got a things and wings combo.fingers and fries were good .the wings were cold .place is going downhill

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting this location a lot thru the years. But in past month or so it seems they don't like to keep ketchup in stock. Plus it seems like they are cooking chicken fingers too long like almost burning them... if it wasn't for those two things I would give them 5 stars.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I went through the drive thru and placed my order. I paid with a gift card and was told the balance after the first card. I gave Felicia the second Zaxbys gift card that I was pretty sure had $15 dollars on. She told me it took the whole amount on the card, I didn't argue. After pulling away I stopped to look at the receipt. Guess what?? No receipt! I went in and asked for my receipt. The manager brought it over and I saw that I had a balance of 7.75, she said no you don't. I finally made her understand that the receipt showed I did have a balance. She apologized for the misunderstanding which really felt more like stealing to me. Why wasn't I given my receipt??? By the time I finally tried to eat the food everything was cold, so the garbage got my supper and all I received was a disappointing visit to Zaxbys!!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Good food however 2nd time in 2 months they have been out of ketchup. Some deal with it but It goes together with the fries... we canceled our order the 2nd time. They are nice food is good but... plenty of other fast food places to go:)