“Fried rice fool”
Review of Jin Jin Restaurant

Jin Jin Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 95 Restaurants in Enterprise
Reviewed 12 March 2015

husband brought home some for a late lunch , I had the pork fried rice and the orange chicken. The rice was dry and the pork was tough. My orange chicken was very good and the egg drop soup was awesome. I usually don't have any problems with the rice, just an off day or them I guess. Prices are great for the amount of food you receive.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

The lunch special is pretty good more food for the buck I like the general shrimp and the coconut shrimp the service is what you expect.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Yes not all of their selection is the best, but they have some DELICIOUS entrees. You just have to know what to get and it will always be hot! Try the sweet sour chicken, sweet sour shrimp, sesame chicken, Singapore Mei fun, egg drop soup (yum!), crab rangoons, dumplings, teriyaki chicken on a stick, shrimp fried rice, beef and broccoli, and the coconut shrimp.

The inside is not very attractive, but that adds to its dive like charm to me. The food is inexpensive, portions are big, and the meals are hot- just know what to get ;)

And as the friendly staff always say "Enjoy!"

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I love Jin Jin. I eat there 3x a week at least. My meal is always fast, fresh, and more than enough. Love the egg fried rice, hot & sour soup, sesame chicken! Yummy Great Food

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Jin Jins is really good for those looking for Chinese Takeout. I go there for my Chinese cravings. The only downside is that it may take a little bit to get your food unless you call in. Other than that, its very good!