“Chick fil a ”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I had a original chicken sandwich. Hot and juicy .it came out great .food and service are always great here

Reviewed 27 May 2017

It has been a long time since I have eaten at a Chick-Fil-A. so when we came upon this one along our driving vacation we decided to stop in. First the place was packed so that is always a good sign that people enjoy the food. It only took us about 5 minutes to get our meal after ordering. The wait staff brings you your meal after you are given a number to display at your table. Our chicken sandwiches were tasty and provided us with a quick value-based meal.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Love the app. Order and pay online and once you are nearby, you are asked if you want your order started. Really great and allows you to customizing your order at your pace.
Don't like that you cannot search app if the restaurant you choose is not open.
Orders can be picked up at either the counter or in the drive thru.The good is good for the items I select but I totally dislike the Egg white chicken breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stopped by Chick-fil-A and got something this morning. Along with my meal I got a strawberry milkshake that was very delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Let me start by saying that I like Chick-fil-A. However, on this day I had very negative vibes. I stopped by for breakfast and was left standing there waiting for someone to come to my aid, but it took a young lady from the food prep area to ask...have you been helped...at which time the person working the front apologized for being in a stupid daze and not seeing me. I was then told that there was no coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea was available. So, for me, I need one of the aforementioned beverages for this meal to be considered breakfast.