“Always good.”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #51 of 95 Restaurants in Enterprise
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Service is always very good. The food is great to me! For fast food Chinese food, I don't think you could go wrong trying Panda Express!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We eat here on a regular basis and love the food. Almost always satisfies.

This visit the food was as good as ever. But the service was just as bad as the last time. We approach the food counter and without looking up the lady said I'll be with you in just a little. She was wiping down the counter top. Another customer came up behind us and she still just kept wiping down the counter top without even looking at us. Eventually the girl running the register came over and got us our food. Not once did the The other person ever stop wiping down the counter. Her name tag said her name was Kristen.

This reminded me of the previous visit where I think the same girl was working the counter. We came in about 30 minutes before closing and we were immediately told that they were not cooking any more food and we could choose from what they had.

That night the food was not good. The noodles were dry and rubbery.

At least today the food was worth the poor attitude of the employees. I can say that not once did anyone smile at us during the whole visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Went here with my daughter and son for the first time since moving here a few months ago. There was only one we like to go to in California and had bad experiences with other PE's but figured we would give it a try. The restaurant we very clean (it's pretty new) the employees friendly and the food was really fresh and tasty, well with the exception of the noodles, that were a bit dry and tough. But otherwise it was a very good meal. One note, the young lady who served our food and the cook went out her and his way to saute some mushrooms for my son who asked if they had any, which they did not. That was really nice and my son was really excited. No one else in our family eats them so its a treat for him. lol

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Here you will find a nice selection of oriental dishes at reasonable prices. The day I went there were hardly anybody else there. The wait staff was very helpful and made recommendations.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The servers here are friendly and the food is always served hot and tastes good. This place is usually busy.