“Great Food”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Evergreen
Reviewed 20 September 2015

I had pulled off I-65 in Evergreen to get something to eat and remembered seeing a sign on the interstate for Jalisco's Mexican Restaurant. The exterior of the building was not attractive and there were only 2 cars in the parking lot so I was hesitant to stop, but I did anyway. Glad I did. Service was good and the food was great. I had Shrimp Fajitas. The portion was large and the taste was perfect. Will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Billy E

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Nothing about this restaurant really popped out. If you're looking to just grab a taco and go, then it is okay, but nothing really made want to come back. Service left something to be desired, as the staff is there only to bring you your food and not to guide you through the dining experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much from the outside-or the inside either- but it was very clean and the service was terrific! The portions were enormous and the food was very good and very fresh.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Not much to look at but some of the best Mexican Food I have ever had and since Mexican is my favorite that is saying a lot.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch off the highway. Oscar offered us great service and the food was very good. The food has a nice freshness to it. Looks like each item on the plate is made to order instead of being prepared in advance. We will be back!