“Good food”

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #121 of 176 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Very good food,service was very good.loved the pepper shrimp. Overall a very good dining experience. I have recommended it to friends and family.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We thought we were going to have a nice meal in a peaceful environment. Manager was screaming at employees as they were trying to put food on buffet. I had to search for a clean plate and bowl to serve myself. We have been regular customers, but no more. I will not eat in an unclean insane asylum. To top it off we were over-charged for our meals.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The Mongolian Grill was recommended to me by my parents. They really like it but my family just thought it was okay. Their sushi was good as were a few other items on their buffet. Overall, I didn't think the food was that great (especially the main Chinese entrees such as sesame chicken) or worth the price.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Mongolian grill yesterday ( 7-19-16 ) during the lunch hour rush. I was very pleased with the taste and freshness of the food. The waitress kept my tea glass full , it never got below half a glass. The staff was constantly bringing out fresh items for the buffet. I'll gladly return for lunch soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We went there and were not pleased. Food was fair at best. temp was too cold for freshness. Selection seemed to be standard and was poor in taste. Wish we had not gone. the price was close to 10 per head, too expensive for the quality. I would say 5.99 would be fair at best