“Not worth it”

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #118 of 171 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Food was lukewarm at best. Probably the most bland, tasteless Chinese I've ever had. The ribs are the best they've got going for them.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Very good food,service was very good.loved the pepper shrimp. Overall a very good dining experience. I have recommended it to friends and family.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We thought we were going to have a nice meal in a peaceful environment. Manager was screaming at employees as they were trying to put food on buffet. I had to search for a clean plate and bowl to serve myself. We have been regular customers, but no more. I will not eat in an unclean insane asylum. To top it off we were over-charged for our meals.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The Mongolian Grill was recommended to me by my parents. They really like it but my family just thought it was okay. Their sushi was good as were a few other items on their buffet. Overall, I didn't think the food was that great (especially the main Chinese entrees such as sesame chicken) or worth the price.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Mongolian grill yesterday ( 7-19-16 ) during the lunch hour rush. I was very pleased with the taste and freshness of the food. The waitress kept my tea glass full , it never got below half a glass. The staff was constantly bringing out fresh items for the buffet. I'll gladly return for lunch soon.