“Wish I was wrong!”
Review of Mongolian Grill

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #114 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: http://local.yahoo.com/info-66343903-mongolian-grill-buffett-florence
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Management screams at the employees outside and inside the kitchen. I wonder how much employees are to take before they cut a trail. Some of the food tasted like it had been cooked all day. Soups were cooked to the sides of the pot, food is getting worse all the time. So, you are right...not our first time there. The last time we ate there, we decided we won't be back. Owners very unfriendly and the employees are so angry at the management, they are also not friendly.

2  Thank saliba404

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Food was lukewarm at best. Probably the most bland, tasteless Chinese I've ever had. The ribs are the best they've got going for them.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Very good food,service was very good.loved the pepper shrimp. Overall a very good dining experience. I have recommended it to friends and family.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We thought we were going to have a nice meal in a peaceful environment. Manager was screaming at employees as they were trying to put food on buffet. I had to search for a clean plate and bowl to serve myself. We have been regular customers, but no more. I will not eat in an unclean insane asylum. To top it off we were over-charged for our meals.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The Mongolian Grill was recommended to me by my parents. They really like it but my family just thought it was okay. Their sushi was good as were a few other items on their buffet. Overall, I didn't think the food was that great (especially the main Chinese entrees such as sesame chicken) or worth the price.