US$138
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
US$119
Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover(Hoover)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$118
Homewood
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$70
US$119
US$107
  • Pool
US$70
US$65
All reviewsfire pitpots pansopen doorfront desk stafffavorite hotelwafflesliving areaan extended stayroad noisea wonderful staynight stayearly checkthe breakfast areathe kitchen staffmarriott propertiesgalleria mallhome away from home
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Knowledgeable staff, beautiful accommodations,and covenient location made us very satisfied lodgers. Would definitely stay there whenever in the area. Hope to be there next time when the outdoor pool is available for use

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Markiese J, Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Karen L,
On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Hoover.

Markiese Jones

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel many times, almost always because we were in Birmingham for medical reasons for my child. it's great to walk through the door and see the same staff time after time. They are always so kind to us and take such good care of us. Tia rocks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer M, Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our staff works very hard to provide the best customer service for all of our guest and it is great to hear that each department delivered. I will pass your kinds words on to the team and Tia. Thank you again for you kind review and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is our first experience with this particular property, although we’ve stayed at many Residence Inns throughout the country. We enjoy the fact that the hotels are well maintained, well staffed and provide added room when traveling with multiple family members. I would like to mention that several staff members went well above the call of duty to ensure our stay was as comfortable as possible. We were traveling with our daughter and 2 young grandsons. Given the number of guests we wanted 2 additional pillows. I ventured down to the front desk to see if any were available. The night clerk, Tia, searched but could only find 1 additional pillow as the hotel was totally filled. I understood the situation and returned to our room. However, very shortly Tia worked a miracle and found 1 more pillow for us! Thank you Tia for finding that extra pillow. This act of kindness ensured us a good night’s sleep. Then, on the 2nd night of our stay my husband and I wanted some additional coffee for our in-room coffee maker. Jeremy took the time and made the effort to search several storage rooms and brought extra coffee pods to our room. Thank you Jeremy!

As always, we enjoyed our stay at Residence Inn. Our room was comfortable and clean - but I will say that the fold down bath seat, when lifted, revealed that mildew had accumulated at the base. Probably a good application of Tilex will remedy the problem.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Markiese J, Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Greetings hshirley,

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this establishment gets good ratings. Both bathrooms in our unit were dirty. Also there was no cold water on the bath vanities only hot. Same for the toilets. Really? hot water flushes!
Not going back here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer M, Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear John I,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We will discuss your comments with our staff.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn in Hoover AL is hands down my favorite place to stay when ever I’m in this neck of the woods. A special shout out to Marcellus who went above & beyond to assist me and husband who is disabled & my daughter with a room during a very busy weekend, where there was “no room in the Inn”. People may forget what you said, they may even forget what you did, but they will NEVER forget how you made them feel! Marcellus made us feel welcomed & valued. We were able to get larger accommodations and it meant everything! Until the next time......My favorite Marriott property!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer M, Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

K. Ware,
We truly thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover. I love your statement about how you will Never forget how someone made you feel and that is the culture have here. Marcellus is an absolute Gem and I will share this with him. I am so glad this is your Favorite Marriott property and we look forward to seeing you in the future.