“"Just Amazing"”

Super 8 Huntsville Alabama
Ranked #46 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Me and my other friend came down to Alabama from Minnesota to visit our friends here. As students we were looking for affordable and good hotels. We came across the Super 8 hotel. As soon as we walked in, we were happy to see our own people as we knew we would be taken good care of. The lady named Jiggy at the front desk was just amazing. She was very pleasant. She took care of us really good. The room was way more nice than expected. The hotel was clean, quite and affordable. Internet was awesome and hotel close to a lot of places we needed to go. I would absolutely recommend my friends to come stay at this hotel because I would stay here again.
Loved it, loved it, loved it..

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We checked in for a weekend stay. Was in the area visiting family. The front desk staff was very nice and polite at check in. The room had nice decor and was clean. Beds were nice and comfy. Was a nice stay and the price was good for me.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

i checked in at 3 and asked the guy at the counter for a late check out he said that it was fine and we would have until 2, but when it was time for check out the man that morning was rude and was saying that i was lying about the late check out information that i was given, the rooms plugs didn't work on one side and they didn't provide many towels. the hotel has no elevator so i had to carry my bags up 3 flights of stairs never again

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Working over Christmas need a relatively cheap room found this place online. It wasn't that bad but not that great. The room itself with pretty good. The toilet was not bolted to the floor though. They do not have an elevator. The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. The most annoying part of this motel that the side doors going outside will not open even with your key card they will not open from the outside. Why even have them.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

The staff here is very nice. All of them. The lobby had a slight musty smell. The halls did as well. In the room, the smell wasn't slight. It was strong. I went to the desk and told them the room had a strong foul odor. They have me a few disinfectant wipes and told me the put them into the grille of the air conditioner. It did nothing to eliminate the smell. I went to my car to get a screwdriver so that I could open the window. The breakfast room is in a converted room in the basement. The whole place is just not right.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business