“Great Garden Inn ”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great staff, clean rooms, and a convenient location. Price is extremely affordable. This is my go-to hotel in Huntsville for business.

It's very close to the museum, but is probably just outside walking distance for the average traveler.

The Huntsville craft brewing scene is getting huge, so I highly recommend checking one of the many, many small breweries around town.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

My staff and I at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center are so happy to hear that we are you preferred hotel of choice when visiting the Huntsville area. We are delighted to hear that you found your accomidations clean and comfortable. Our staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center work very hard each day to provide the best service. We thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to having you back any time.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Crappy service, credit card theft, BEDBUGS, what else could you need. I am never coming back. Also spending $120 on a 2 person hockey puck steak is insane. Stay clear if you value your health and wallet

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

We are very sorry for any issues you experienced. We would be happy to speak with you future if you would like to contact us directly. We apologize for any issues you experienced and we thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had a wonderful time. Staff and hotel were great. Breakfast was good too! The room was clean and large. The Kurig in the room was a bonus. The TV was large. I had a great view of the space missile. The shuttle service was wonderful and convenient.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn Space Center is proud to partner with AUSA each year. We enjoy being able to host representatives for this organization during their annual conference in Huntsville, AL. We are very happy that your enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard each day to provide clean comfortable accommodations with up to date amenities. The shuttle service that the AUSA organization provides is a great amenity that makes travel to the conference facilities easy. Thank you again for your kind words and we would enjoy having you and your fellow AUSA group members back next year. Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Checked in on Sunday 3-12-17, was assigned room on the 2nd floor. Bed linen was not clean, as pubic hair was in the sheets, bathroom was never touched. Splatter on the bathroom mirror, tub had standing water which was another surprise. Immediately visited the front desk and got a little bit of an attitude from the receptionist when I requested to speak to the manager. Manager visited the room with my wife and concurred with our assessment of the room. She re-assigned another room on the 1st floor that was also not acceptable and finally provided us a room "302" on the 3rd floor. One night on room 302 and I can only say, no one should ever stay there. We had no hot water in the room and when we called the front desk, we were told that we needed to run the water for ten minutes before the hot water will come out of the faucet.... where are we at, in Russia???? The electrical outlets in the bathroom did not work. The bed totally sucks, although I love my wife, we had no separation in the bed as it sinks in the middle and causes you to roll into the center of the mattress. I won't mention how old and worn out the sheets are. I was pleasantly awaken this morning at 0430 at the clanking of water going through the pipes in my wall. Needless to say, I attended my meetings after a dreadful night at the Hilton Garden Inn, only to return to a room that has not been visited by housecleaning and it's currently 6pm. Not happy!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Based on your feedback we will bring your comments to our team and work to improve both our products and services. We appreciate your business and would sincerely hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice and the staff was very friendly. The pool was sparkling and clear, however it was too cold to use the pool, but it looked so inviting. I only experienced 2 minor issues; as my 2 kids were watching a movie around 7:30p the screen went dead and said "No Input". My husband went downstairs to tell the front desk, but as he was waiting in line, both of my kids fell asleep, so I told him not to worry about it, expecting that it would reset itself eventually. Well, next morning the TV was still out. I called down to the front desk and was told to unplug and plug it back in, when that didn't work they had to send maintenance up to replace the TV, he was fast and friendly. My only other complaint is that they have no gluten free options for dining. I have 1 child with celiac, so this isn't a dietary preference for us, its necessity. Fortunately, I packed gluten free food for her, and my husband made an early morning run to Kroger for some breakfast items she could eat, but having a couple of gluten free options on the menu just seems reasonable as so many people eat gluten free out of preference or necessity these days. These were both minor inconveniences to me that were easily resolved. We went to Huntsville for the Space and Rocket Center which was a 2 minute drive from the hotel. It was clean and comfortable and the staff gave us good recommendations on where to eat around Huntsville since their dining options didn't serve us well. Overall we enjoyed our trip and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Lynette

My staff and I would like to tell you how much we appreciate you and your family staying with us on your visit to Huntsville. We hope you enjoyed your visit to the US Space and Rocket Center. We will defiantly re-visit our restaurant menu options in order to better serve all our guest. We are very proud of our property and we are happy to hear that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. We sincerely hope you can come back and take advantage of our pool area when the weather is warming. We would enjoy having you and your family back anytime. Thank you again for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville Space Center.