Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$112
TownePlace Suites
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$97
All reviewsfront deskabsolutely stay againrestaurants and shopping centersroom was cleangreat hotelsuper targetmexican cantinathe staff was friendly and helpfulbiscuits and gravysuper nicewithin walking distancecheck in was easysleeper sofaeasy accessparking lothotel roomking suite
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Tucked away off highway 72. Centrally located for me. Clean rooms, spotless bathroom, comfortable bed and AC worked great. Attentive helpful staff. Pretty good room rate, my first time staying here. I did not eat breakfast here, so I can't report on that. I will stay here again next trip.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Very clean hotel. The whole place is first class. From the room to the pool to the morning bfast, this place kept on improving. My kids enjoyed the whole experience. Close to all kinds of great restaurants as well. I Will stay there every time I'm in Huntsville.

Thanks

Csw

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Found myself back in Huntsville in May. Since I had stayed here two previous times, I decided to stay here again. Not much had changed since my last stay a year ago. The only major change was the breakfast had been upgraded. Would stay here again if in area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2016

The king beds were so comfortable. Our two grandkids slept on the pull-up sofa. Someone had cut a hole in our screen (probably to smoke illegally) which wasn't repaired. There weren't enough towels in the pool room and one time we had to use our bath towels from the room. Breakfast bar was very good. I had creamy grits that were delicious. Staff was curtious and put my family in a room close to ours. Iced lemon water and coffee were always available and greatly appreciated.

Room Tip: East side has a beautiful view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Easy drive anywhere in town. Located across the street from Super Target, near lots of restaurants on University Ave., and just down the road from Madison. Room says it sleeps 6 with two queen beds and sofa-sleeper, however the sofa-sleeper was not your typical fold-out bed. It is a love seat with a drawer that comes out of the bottom, like a trundle. Fortunately, I have kids who fit on it, but if you have adults in your party you will not fit. I had to ask for bedding (for the sofa sleeper) from the front desk and she only gave me one set, though there are two separate beds on the couch (upper and lower).
Breakfast was your typical hotel hot menu, but it was horrible! After trying the eggs, waffles, and sausage, I decided the safest bet was a bagel. Even the OJ wasn't good, and my mom said she thought the milk was "about to turn." I haven't stayed at Comfort Suites lately, but I'm guessing this is a corporate supplier and not unique to this one hotel (?).
Also, our room had a great view of the dumpster behind the sushi restaurant next door. This did not bother me, but then I thought what a great view of the city I would have had if I were across the hall. You might want to request a room on the city-side (east) (mine was on the Madison/west side).
I still rate the experience highly, because I was there for the room, and it was clean and comfortable. When I checked out, though, staff refused to give me a receipt! They said since I booked online (choice.com), they could not print a receipt. I find this incredibly bizarre! I asked if they could give me something that shows when I checked out, but they only gave me a copy of the thing I signed at check-in. I stayed at a Comfort Suites in Birmingham the next day, and they had no problem printing a receipt. It is horrible business practice to not provide a receipt! Still, I'd stay here again because of the room itself, and because it's hard to find a hotel room that will accommodate my family of 6.

Room Tip: Ask to face the parking lot on 4th floor - it may offer a nice view of the city. Otherwise, you're looking at the next door restaurant.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family