Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
US$83
US$80
US$57
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$143
US$119
Bama Inn(Huntsville)
US$47
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$59
All reviewsyogurtvery nice stayvery nice hotelstaff was friendlyenjoyed my staymicrotelsgraduationfacility
Reviewed 10 April 2015

The condition of the motel is poor - ripped rugs in the hallway and ripped rugs in the room. Odd odor in hallways and room. Breakfast was fine - toast and coffee & juice. The poor condition made me wonder about many things which did not provide a good night's sleep. The staff was nice. (I wish I thought to take a few pics)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2015

Love that the hotel is pet friendly, beds were pretty comfortable and the price was great. Breakfast left something to be desired, but overall not bad for the price. The shower was VERY powerful - no problem with water pressure! Just be careful if you're planning to put your face or any sensitive parts in the water. It will hurt!
We realized after we left and started itching that we had been bitten by bedbugs while we were there. My mom (in the other bed) was fine, but my daughter and I both gotten bitten in our bed. I know these little critters are making a comeback, and I have no idea how to prevent or clear up an infestation, but someone should probably check room 121.
Overall, it was the best hotel if you're traveling with pets. The staff was great, though our first floor bedroom was not as quiet as I would have liked. I would consider trying the hotel again, but I'll definitely be checking the bed. Fortunately, there's a McD's next door and a Waffle House, so the breakfast was not really an issue.

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed 5 April 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2015

The hotel has made many improvements since we first started staying there 3 yrs ago. It is a clean hotel and for the most part a quite hotel. In North Huntsville, Madison County it is the best option for the price. The only disappointment is their breakfast which needs to be improved. They offer pancakes that really have no flavor but only want to open one bag a day so if you don't get there early you will not get breakfast. But there's a Waffle House next door which is good so that's a good option and it beats paying double the price at another hotel for a better breakfast. I recommend staying at this Microtel hotel we stay there maybe 6-8 times a year to visit my family.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

In the past I have had great experiences at Microtel's. However, this stay was by far the worst experience I have ever had! The non smoking room that we requested had obviously been smoked in and when you stepped out of the door into the hallway you were instantly overtaken by the smell of tobacco smoke. We made it through our first night and reported the smoke issue to the front desk in the morning and was told that the housekeeping crew would pay special attention when cleaning the room to see if they could address the smell. When we returned to the room that evening we found that our room had not been cleaned at all and the pile of towels that we used that morning were still in the corner of the bathroom where we left them. I reported it to the front desk and requested towels and was given towels but the room was not cleaned. I can usually find a silver lining in a situation most of the times but unfortunately in this instance, there was no silver lining to be found. I hate to say it but this was simply a horrible experience at this particular Microtel and I would never stay there again.

1  Thank Timothy B