US$112
US$88
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Bama Inn(Huntsville)
US$47
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspizza hutbistro staffawesome weekendroom was cleanfront deskextra pointspaul mitchellreward pointsnight's sleepone night staychecking ina great staybreakfast sandwichhousekeeping staffwould stay here againrestaurants and shoppinggreat room
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We stayed here for Space Camp pick-up and loved it compared to one of the hotels closer to Space Camp. The rooms on the lower floor that face the pool are super cool and open right up into the pool area.
It was quiet even with us facing the pool.
The food in the Bistro was great. This hotel is our new "go-to" hotel for Space Camp!

Room Tip: Loved the rooms that open to the pool!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The major issue is the low number rooms are next to the climate control for the building. I have slept on trains and in seats next to airplane engines that were quieter and had less vibration At first I thought it was just the room unit, but it was actually louder when I turned it off because the fan in the room was masking some of what was coming through the wall. Seriously no one should ever have to stay in that room - it should be a service closet (and I was eligible for an upgrade and they were not full so why put a guest there?). The staff did offer to let me change rooms the next day. However, since breakfast was slow and poor, the water pressure was low and temperature never got hot, the lighting was poor, and the unit in the other room I looked at was fairly loud and did not have all control, I decided to I was better off going to the trouble to pack up everything, and find another hotel.

If it had been another hotel brand, they would have immediately offered to comp the room or give me extra points or something. Other hotels have offered to comp rooms or give bonus points without my asking for things that were much more minor. While the staff was nice and did apologize, I am annoyed that anyone ( including a loyal Marriott Rewards member) was not offered some form of compensation. I asked for the manager to call me - but that never happened.

I want to be fair so I will add that I did ask a guest down the hall about noise in their rooms and they said it was fine. As the other reviews have said, this is an older Courtyard. The upgrades they have done LOOK really good. It was much cleaner than I expected based on the age. However, the luggage carts are way down the hall by the mid-building elevators which is less than convenient when arriving late with a family trip amount of stuff. If you must stay here the secret to finding it is to turn into the Pier One lot.

Room Tip: Stay away from the low number rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The trip was for a travel ball tournament. The hotel was full and our reservation was pushed to a different room type. The room was clean and free of smells. The only issue I have was with the night desk clerk. She was rude when I asked for a towel. We were in a room for 4 and only had 3 towels. Over all the stay was alright not great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa R
LeighAnn D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I apologize for this. It has been addressed with the General Manager.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had a great experience here. I was checked into a dump of a hotel down the street from here and had to check out in the wee hours of the morning to this haven.
Thanks for being clean and comfortable.
2 of the basic human needs.
Would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

So happy to be of service. Thank y ou for the review.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is a older style courtyard. It could of been cleaner. There were hairs in our bed, and the hotel had a smell to it.
The beds were comfortable, and it was quiet. It’s close to restaurants, and the rooms have a patio.

Stayed: December 2017
Shannon B, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you, asos1, for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention so that we may address these issues with our staff and ensure this is an isolated incident. We apologize we did not meet your expectations and steps are being taken to improve our efforts in provide an excellent experience for valued guests. We look forward to our next opportunity to have you with us.