Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$97
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Orbitz.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbreakfast staffwould stay here againstaff was friendlyhot breakfastuniversity drivethe hotel stafffresh fruita great place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationoutdoor poolspace centermotellobbycereal
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

For a five day, four night stay i was impressed at how comfortable my stay was. Housekeeping was always courteous and delightful, as well as the ladies who put out breakfast in the mornings.
Being on the road that it is, they're plenty of places go choose from for dinner.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I went to Huntsville for my friend's son Graduation. He is also best friends with my sons who traveled with me to the graduation. Initially we got the wrong room but the staff quickly resolved that issue. The room was very comfortable and the pillows were soft and nice. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The parking was in close proximity to our room which was also convenient.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Staff was very helpful and room was clean. My only complaint was that the room was smokey. Other than that everything was great! We will stay at this location again if we have to travel back to Huntsville.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Very good stay ,we would certainly recommend to anyone wanting a good room at a reasonable price . We stay here whenever in town . Hope to be back in town next year and will stay here . The central booking office was not helpful but the local office was more than helpful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I'm a Hampton fan so I am very biased. Property close to airport. Late arrival and had things ready for us. I go to Hampton's because you get a consistent product. Would highly recommend if flying out of Huntsville and only a short drive to downtown

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends