US$112
Hampton.com
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Bama Inn(Huntsville)
US$47
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroad constructionroom was cleangreat hotelredstone arsenalhotel staffpleasant staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlywould stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areabusiness tripinnsdeskdryerlaptopchannels
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Will NEVER visit again. As much as these rooms cost, it was soooo not worth my hard earned money!!! THE NON SMOKING room reeked of smoke!!! I am a cancer patient and just wanted some relaxation before I started chemo, and the whole visit For my husband and I was just a WASTE!! SHOULD HAVE SAVED MY MONEY AND STAYED HOME!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H34cncrkills
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The staff are all friendly and accommodating. We really appreciated the complimentary breakfast. Great stay for the price. There is some road construction going on near the hotel, but we could not hear the noise from the room.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times of the past few years. Most of those stays were a typical Hampton Inn experience. i.e. Not the greatest hotel stay, but certainly not the worst. Unfortunately, for this particular Hampton Inn, it seems as though the experience has gotten progressively worse. This stay started off on the wrong foot when I went to use the desk in my room and found the desk chair to be in a complete state if disrepair. I was there on business, so having a usable work space was pretty important. The desk chair, however, should have been in a dumpster not my room. The wheels were broken, so the chair would not move and the chair back was bent so far back the chair was unusable. Later that evening when I attempted to watch some TV, only half of the channels would come in. When I mentioned this to the desk clerk, they said the cable was having issues. Well duh. If these items were not bad enough, when I went to take a shower the drain plug would not stay up. I had to jam something under the drain plug to keep it up so the tub would not fill up completely while I was showering. I will say that the staff was very polite, attentive and helpful, but I think the next time I travel to Huntsville I will be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I stayed here recently for business and it was a good hotel. The rooms and lobby were clean, the free breakfast was good, and the shower was tall enough to use without having to do the limbo (fellow tall people know what I'm talking about). My only complaint was that the heater / air conditioner unit did not permit me to turn off the loud blower fan. The thermostat on the wall had a fan setting for ON or AUTO, but in both positions, the fan ran constantly. I know that some people like this, but I do not, and I know that the HVAC unit can be configured to not have the fan run all of the time in auto mode. One other issue that I had was that the office desk chair would not raise high enough to comfortably work at my computer on the desk. I've seen this in other hotels too, so I don't know if it's somehow a safety issue, or just a bunch of cheap chairs that end up collapsing.... The stay was nice and friendly, and I would have no problems staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This hotel is very clean and very quiet. The staff went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend this hotel. The location is close to all key areas of the town. This particular trip was for a sporting event and it met all of our needs in terms of getting around town. There are also places to eat near by (great Mexican place) and a great coffee shop very close by. The breakfast area at the hotel is big and the breakfast selection is good as well.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends