“New location and new attitude ”
Review of Johnny Brusco's

Johnny Brusco's
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.johnnybruscos.com/location-template.php?location=JasperAlabama
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

JB just moved to Jasper's courthouse square area. The room is big and well decorated. The food is outstanding and the lines are long. Make sure you get a calzone of your choice.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I've had two meals to go. Lasagna with Greek Salad and Greek Salad with garlic bread. The Salad was as good as The Olive Garden. Get the garlic bread also. Place was clean and the staff was nice

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying, this is a brand new location that they just opened, so I think they are still working the kinks out. The food was fine, no problems with taste or appearance. But the service was very slow. I had to find a waitress to serve us because no one came to us after we'd been seated almost 15 mins. Once we finally got things going, our server was very friendly, but very busy and not overly attentive. I still recommend everyone try it, just know that if they're busy, service is slow. One complaint, they have outdoor seating, they left the doors open while serving the customers outside, which is also where they allow smoking. The second hand smoke wafted into the restaurant from outside customers smoking. Close the doors please...

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I have eaten the pizza, calzone, and Philly cheese steak sandwich. All of it has been good. I can't wait to eat at their new location in down town.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The sauce is bland, it has no flavor. It's like they opened a can of plain tomato sauce & slapped it on dough. Customer service is not an option there, the servers are to concerned with the local gossip & the owner is more worried about cute decorations for kids. There is a HUGE opportunity for this place but they are missing it.

Been to Johnny Brusco's? Share your experiences!