US$95
Quality Inn(Madison)
US$56
US$59
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbar restaurantbaconon site restaurantroom was cleanhot breakfastnice hotelabove averageoutdoor poolwaffleswithin milesbiscuitsspace campdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staygreat place to stayshort drivefree breakfast
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Unpretentious , clean, quiet and orderly. Comfortable beds, great breakfast included with your stay. Clean gym, clean swimming pool. Convenient bar attached. Dinner menue could use some help. Bar/ Restaurant food is just " O-K " friendly bar/waiter staff.
Things near to do nearby within walking distance. If you need a lift within a few miles, the Shuttle service is great. Clean safe vehicles, very accommodating

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tenicia B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for you kind words about our hotel and staff. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that when you are back in town you will think of the Best Western Plus Madison . hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This is my hotel of choice when coming to Madison. They have a better than average breakfast and a restaurant and bar for the evenings. The rooms a large , nicely decorated and clean. The have both outside access and inside access rooms if you have a preference.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tenicia B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet you expectations we try hard to provide exceptional service to our guests. We look forward to you staying with us again hope to see you soon

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I arrived at this hoyel after having to check out of a hotel that was not vlean and safe. I exlained this on arrival to the staff and they were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. I managed to check in and had a restful and peaceful time at the hotel. The only disappointment was breakfast which was limited on options this could be improved. The bathroom was a tid small but that can't be changed as the rooms were neat and tidy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tenicia B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

On behalf of the Best Western Plus Madison we really appreciate your kind words . We strive hard to meet our guest expectations and making each guest feel at home with a waiting smile and clean rooms .We look forward to seeing you when you are back in the Huntsville/Madison area

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The Best Western Plus leaves a lot to be desired and doesn’t deserve its ‘plus’ status. There were 2 conferences on when we arrived and the conference people were obviously given the better treatment. We were told our room was just down the end of the lobby and turn right and we could park our car anywhere out the front. So we loaded up our cases and walked down through the lobby but could not find a right turn. Back to reception to be told we had to go out the back door and turn right. As it happened, we had to almost encircle the building to find room 151 and lo and behold, there was a car park right outside our front door (but we were advised to park out the front!). We are both senior citizens so to have to carry our bags all that distance unnecessarily was quite an issue. The temperatures during our stay were exceptionally low with ice forming on our car and we had to enter through the back door back into the lobby area to participate in breakfast. The first morning neither of our key cards could open that back door, so we stood in the freezing cold trying them over and over again. Finally a guest who was privileged enough to have an interior room opened the door for us. We reported this to reception and were issued with new key cards. The exact same thing happened the next morning, although this time there was no one around to open the door for us so we had to walk around to the front of the hotel to gain access. Upon advising reception of the issue, once again, we were told the door was broken! But no sign on the door stating this fact and no messages to the guests given the rooms in the far distance who rely on this door for entry into the hotel!
The room itself was large but the walls paper thin and the noise from the neighbors on both sides kept us awake on the first night. Fortunately there were no occupied rooms on the second night. The airconditioner is noisy and sounds like a train rushing through the room. The shower rose splayed water all over the place although there was plenty of hot water. The lightings was poor. There is a light switch inside the door which operates nothing. You have to individually go to each lamp to turn them on. Security latch inside the front door is extremely loose. Service was abysmal. I would never stay here again, nor would I recommend it. If you do, make sure you insist on an interior room. This was very poor treatment for a BW Rewards member.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DiR46

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Kayla at the front desk assessed my situation quickly when I came in for just a one night stay. I had accidentally booked an exterior room and she promptly asked if I wanted an interior room as she could see I was traveling alone. I appreciated this woman to woman. She was kind, considerate, and knowledgeable about her job. She told me which entry I could park by to get into and out of my room quickly. Thank you for making me feel as comfortable as possible! I had no compliants about the room and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tenicia B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Madison Huntsville Hotel while visiting the Huntsville area. I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and the great comments about Kayla I will be sure to pass this along to her. I am certainly happy that you were pleased, I hope when you are back in the Madison area you think of the Best Western .