“Yum”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Madison
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Always good. Tried the sugar free ice cream and it was yummy. My favorite is the Black Cherry Chocolate Chunk. It is pricey but everyone there is very friendly.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

How can a stand in line place be great fun? Well, just visiting with your own friends you brought along and then interacting with others. We were curious why a young couple in front of us were each holding a banana. Finally I had to ask. AND Thursday is 1/2 price Banana Split day IF you bring your own banana. That's just fun. The next week. I loaded up 6 friends after stopping at Kroger and buying bananas. FUN.

1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you like ice cream that's too soft with too strong of a base flavor, then this place is for you! Combined with rude, slow, and down right poor service it's surprising to see they have been around for so long. Every year we say, we will give them one more try, then leave swearing we will never come back. We'll drive 5 minutes further and go to BR.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I rated this place average because we stopped going because of the prices. I took my wife and son and his family and spent $25.00 just on ice cream cones. Also, I have gone there during the day and found a Closed sign on the window. Maybe they are having problems even with the high prices. Go to the supermarket and get your ice cream to have at home. It will be much cheaper for sure.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have never tried Brusters before, but we showed up on the same day they had freshly made waffle cones and they were great! Serving size is huge!