US$19
US$12
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

US$29
  • Breakfast included
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$101
US$44
US$42
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$135
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Ocean Palms Goa(Calangute)
US$43
US$34
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Little India Beach Cottages(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$27
US$18
  • Pool
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$36/night.

La Vie Woods(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$49
Agoda.com
All reviewsvalue for moneytop floorrooftop restaurantclean roomsplace to staywalking distancesea viewhot watercourteous staffcomfortable staythe hotel staffseashoreoperativerates
Reviewed 20 January 2018

It was one of pathetic and funny experience with the hotel. I visited the hotel with one of my friend on X-Mas time (22 Dec17 - 26 Dec 17). I booked this hotel via one of my friend who is agent. This turned out to be biggest mistake. I reached hotel early around 10.00 am and asked for my room at reception. The first question I got, if I have booked via online or agent. Unaware of difference in booking, I replied innocently “it’s via agent”. She straightforward asked me to pay Rs1200 as early check in charges if I want my room before 1.00pm. I decided to wait believing she would manage something in an hour or two. I kept waiting until its exact 1.00pm when she finally said now I can check in. it took me 10mins to have legal formality done and I got my room by 01.10pm. We were just desperate after whole night travel and 3hrs waiting time to get into room and have quick nap. After looking at room, we were shocked as room looked like servant room. It was corner room at back of the building and walls were extremely dirty. We just to rushed back to reception to get room change and 15mins discussion we could manage to get another room. The another room was just ok but we had no energy to fight now. So we killed all our expectation from room. Anyhow we were going to spend most of time outside. After small nap, we went to washroom and flush was leaking. We complaint and plumber came in 1.5hrs. He went back saying he has fixed though nothing was done. We again complained and he changed the flush with new having big whole in pipe. When we complained 3rd time, they said off the water control when you are not using washroom normally trick we use at home until it get fixed. We have Next morning we woke up and since we had breakfast inclusive plan, we headed to terrace to have breakfast. They have only one veg choice. It’s veg paratha/poori bhaji of their choice. Alternatively, you can have bread butter. But mind it should not be bread butter Jam otherwise it will be chargeable approx Rs. 175 as they don’t provide Jam in breakfast inclusive plan.

All the above experience were unique to me and not giving jam with bread and asking approx Rs170 for this was really funny.

Room Tip: If you cant ignore this hotel, don't choose ground floor backside room. They are just like servant room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank munishkrgarg84
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The location is great, as it is located just 50 meters from the Calangute Beach, the closest a resort can be. Prices are reasonable, they charged us 5500 for 3 people in an Executive room. The housekeeping and other services are very satisfactory. Breakfast is complementary, and the food is good too. The restaurant is an open terrace restaurant at the 3rd floor, with sea-view(which is quite majestic) but is a bit too overpriced. 5/5 in cleanliness, and 4.5/5 in hospitality. All in all, a good place. :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Abhay S, Owner at Sea Shore Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Ms. Mayukh,

Greetings of the day !!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are very happy to read that your stay was comfortable .

It is our continuous endeavour to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and can only be done by your feedback.

We thank you for your valuable feedback again and looking forward to welcome you when your travel brings you back to the area.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We(Me and my Wife) booked room for 7th jan 2018 to 9th Jan 2018, As soon as we reached Airport we called them to confirm the check-in time,No one available to pick the call itself, We directly reached there by seeing map around 12PM, They said your check-in time is 1 PM so you should not come inside until 1PM, I accepted their policy but the way of the reception lady behavior was very rude and un-professional, we waited outside for 1 hr and finally get inside around 1:20PM, From the time we get inside we have been facing more issues, Room was not clean, AC was not switched on, We have to call the reception for each and every mandatory things that should have been done at the time of check-in, Like towels, Bucket, AC remote, TV remote,,, we were very much irritated with the bathroom, Water filled up on the floor completely. Since we haven't stay much time on the room we have managed to come out from that hell,Our Check-out time was 11AM on 9th Jan, But they were keep on calling us from morning 8:30 AM itself to pack soon, Finally we came down at 10:45 AM and they were telling you damaged our hand towel which kept inside the bathroom, so you have to pay 1000rs as penalty charge,I got very upset the way of their behavior about money, The actual cost of the hand towel would be maximum 100rs that too we just wiped the water on the mirror by using that hand towel, We paid around 10000 for 2 days but for 100rs towel they were treating us like some criminal, My sincere advice is not to go for this hotel, You whole trip will be spoiled because of them. Reception ppl should learn how to behave with customers ,

Room Tip: Dont go to this Hotel only, We have many other good hotels
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jegathesh T
Abhay S, General Manager at Sea Shore Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Mr. Jegathesh T

Greetings from Sea Shore Beach Resort Goa!

At the outset I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us, this is not a truly reflection of the hospitality that we offer. We have taken cognizance of the raised concerns and the same are identified as training issues.

We are working towards ensuring that there is no repetition of such incident and we are cent per cent committed towards guest satisfaction.

We would once again like to apologize for all the discomfort caused to you and we understand that we will not be able to go back and change anything now, having mentioned that, we would like to request you to give us one more opportunity to serve you whenever you are travelling to Goa next and we will make sure that your stay is par excellence.

Please do keep us informed at reservations@seashorebeachresort.com

Warm regards
Sea Shore Beach Resort Goa Management

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms were spacious, very clean with air con, a fan and cable TV. The staff are very helpful and friendly - carry baggage, reception booked a taxi once we had checked out etc. It’s ideal location for the beach - literally a 30 second walk, my only complaint is although it’s only a short walk to the main road it’s quite dark to walk to and from at night so can be a tad daunting but nothing to worry about and that is the only reason I’ve given it a 4 star rating. The restaurant is also lovely with great food.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank XxbcxX
Abhay S, Owner at Sea Shore Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day !!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are very happy to read that your stay was comfortable .

Regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Rooms are cleaned and roof top view is also awesome, will really love to visit this place again

Recently the rooms are renovated and hence can see the fresh look here

Staff are courteous and also food is good here

Stayed: December 2017
Abhay S, Owner at Sea Shore Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful feedback and appreciating our hospitality as the best. It is our constant endeavour to extend service beyond expectations for all our guests and glad that we succeeded.

We look forward to your next visit at our Hotel

Yours sincerely,