Little India Beach Cottages(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$30
Ocean Palms Goa(Calangute)
US$72
US$29
US$13
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$118
US$430
La Vie Woods(Calangute)
Hotels.com
1,109 results
All reviewscalangute beachswimming poolvalue for moneywalking distancebreakfast spreadexcellent hotelrestaurant staffmini barrooms are spacioushouse keepingindian foodcourteous stafffront officegreat hospitalityspecial thanksnice propertyenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed at Citrus Goa between 11 to 13 sept 2017 with my friends, Team citrus made our stay like a king...enjoyed specially food and proximity to beaches of goa. It was refreshing experience after long time. Enjoyed sumptuous tasty food, hygienic and goa specialty, good customer service through out stay at hotel. Thanks to Sanyukta who helped me for reservations process in mumbai and chef and all staff. Will visit once again.

Room Tip: Close to parking slot at calangute beach...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Abhijeet,

Thank you so much for your feedback in TripAdvisor forum. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and nothing is more gratifying to know when our guests leave us with a positive thought and a smile on their face. It's a big reward for our services we extend to our guests. I am equally delighted to know my team lived up to your expectations.

I have personally shared your feedback with my team and they were very delighted to know this.

Hope to see your soon with your loved ones.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Good 4star hotel with all amenities for relaxing and rejuvenating during your holidays. In a close proximity to beach and shopping. They have good menus for their all 3time meals. The hotel staffs are also very friendly and very prompt at their work. Would like to visit again, had a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nivedita,

It is appreciating to note that you took your time out and appreciating our hotel services in TripAdvisor forum. We have enjoyed to have hosted you and was great knowing you. I wish you stayed longer with us. I have conveyed your feedback to all my colleagues and they were delighted to know.

We would like to see you with your loved ones soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed at the Citrus Goa & the team made it a memorable time!

The room we stayed in was awesome, big, heavenly quiet and so clean. A big compliment to the Housekeeping team (for crispy rooms & cleaned public area, Front Office team (loved the express check in & check out)

I also want to let a note for the F&B team which offered a wide variety of food from Indian to western as well as an awesome selection of local dishes, also to mention prompt & friendly service from Tapender & Subhash @ restaurant. A dish made by Chef Sumant (Veg Caldin) is just mouth watering.

Would like to special thanks to Chef Rashmi Ranjan Jena, Mr. Kailash (F&B mgr), these both guys are simply REMARKABLE.

KUDOS team Citrus Goa and thanks a lot for making our FIRST TRIP TO GOA a very memorable one!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ajay P

Dear Ajay,

Firstly, it is really awesome to know that you have so many good things to say about our colleagues, hotel, food and the services overall. We feel honoured to have hosted your loved ones and you. Your words have worked magic on all of us and we are ecstatic about your appreciation. I am delighted to know that my colleagues Subhash, Sumant, Tapendra, Rashmi and Kailash all did their best and were appreciated by their efforts. We are truly the champions in my team.

I appreciate for sharing you candid feedback in TripAdvisor forum. We look forward to seeing you soon with us.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in citrus goa in sept 17 first week and observed that its not a 4 star but a superior 3 star hotel. My overall stay was comfortable but they pissed me off on last day.

Premier rooms are good but superior rooms are basic ones (deluxe you can say). Housekeeping is quite slow and needs to be pushed. I found tel not working, AC remote not working on check in though it was fixed immediately but this was not expected.

They had lots of options in bfast but that may not be enough for a north indian, tea quality should be better.

In room dining is quite costly and better to eat out. Food is avg. But if you want to eat in restaurant instead of room dining, be prepared to pay double even if you are a guest and the quality of food is not something which you would want to pay around 2000 for lunch only.

Superior rooms have moisture issue and a fake story was told that it is because of beach nearby and is with every hotel. After room was changed, the problem was not there in premium room, which i got due to intervention of travel portal.

Hotel was not even ready to provide bill with GST details though i was asked to pay for entire duration at the time of check-in only. When i refused to checkout without GST invoice, then it was revised. It was certainly not a 4 star level experience. Pool is there in name of facility but is quite small considering above 100 rooms in the hotel. The staff does not seem educated enough or experienced enough. However, i was okay with overall experience as my 16 months old kid was happy. Staff was getting friendly with her and she enjoyed the hotel room. Hotel is ok but campared to that costs are very very high.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Gourav,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback about our hotel in TripAdvisor forum. We appreciate your time and effort for mentioning these challenges. I have gone through your feedback and did a study on this. However, I will like to mention certain clarifications for our readers so that they are no confusion for our prospective guests. The following are the reasons (not to be read as an excuse):

The bill which was presented to you an information print out for you to check the final charges on the bill on which the GST number is not mentioned. But once the final payment is made and the bill is printed out it do come with a GST number on it which is a prerequisite of a business to run transparently.

I understand your concern on the housekeeping being slow and the room telephone, air-conditioning remote was not functioning. On behalf of my team I apologise for the same and the housekeeping manager has been intimated to improve on the services. Chef has been informed about the quality of tea needs improvement. However, if we would have known then we could have changed that for you without delay.

The pricing on the in-room dining menu is at par with the other hotels on similar star category and we need to keep it competitive as our guests are all well-informed about the services and pricing. In-room dining is always at a different price point as compared to a coffee shop because of the convenience of the guests. It also depends on the food chosen from the menu with the hygiene being the prime importance as compared to outside food which will not comply with the hygiene standards as it is not mandatory.

I spoken to my engineer and we have fixed the condensation in the room that you earlier stayed. The pool is quite sufficient for a hotel lesser than 100 rooms keeping in mind that all guests rarely come down altogether and of course not a lap pool.

I am glad to know that your kid enjoyed the stay.

We would look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel and awesome staff. Loved the stay. It's very near to calanguate beach and yet has a very cozy feel to it. The breakfast is amazing and the rooms are pretty big.

The staff is quite friendly. I visited this hotel with my mom and we both had an amazing time thanks to the staff and the hotel quality.

Vertika Das.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Vertika,

Thank you so much for your feedback in TripAdvisor forum. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality with you mom and nothing is more gratifying to know when our guests leaves us with a positive thought and a smile on their face. It's a big reward for our services we extend to our guests.

Hope to see your soon with your loved ones.