“Incredible India!”
Review of Citrus Goa

Citrus Goa
Ranked #5 of 116 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 11 June 2010

I was the first time in India .. India has impressed and surprised .. even go there ... Citrus Hotel, excellent service, friendly, attentive staff ... drinking water in the room, every day that I met for the first time .. a little too far from the beach, but quite bearable ...

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Namaste !!!
Thank you for an amazing review on TripAdvisor.

We are grateful for your patronage, and I am happy to learn that your stay experience was amazing.

Your kind words of appreciation act as a great source of motivation for my team.

Reviewed 8 June 2010

This is a lovely hotel right in the heart of Calangute but a real haven of peace and quiet. We had a lovely room - well it was actually a bedroom and a sitting room and although it was a little basic it had everything we needed. Lovely touch every day that the guy who cleaned the rooms made animals etc out of the clean towels, so nice to come back to, it brought a smile to our faces every day! There was a decent sized pool and beautifully kept gardens.

The restaurant was lovely, the staff were charming and the food at breakfast was great with good service and choice. We would've eaten there in the evenings but it was very quiet as it was coming to the end of the season.

The hotel are obvioulsy making a big effort to update the place and they are doing a good job and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Calangute - it has a lovely atmosphere and is very relaxing and friendly,

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2010

a perfect hotel to chill out with friends enjoy the beautiful goa awesome hospitality ...close to the major beaches in goa i enjoyed my stay thorougly

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 May 2010

I travelled to Silla Goa Resort with my wife. Stayed for 4 days. I made advance booking by my companies travel help desk. On reaching I found front office staff quite humble and welcoming. They were aware about our arrival time and were greeted by name. I really liked that. We were transffered to our room within 10 minutes of arrival. Room was quite good. There was separate bedroom & lounge. most of the Staff is good and helping in nature. we were given few goodies in our room also. Travel desk was preety prompt in arranging cabs. they have a good swimming pool but it's only open in morning & evening time. Hotel manager was very helpful in fixing our iternary. restaurants are average in nature although breakfast ios good.

This resort is very close to calungute beach hardly 4-6 minutes walk. Perfect place to stay if you are planning to stay in North Goa and thats too close to beach. It's also very close to other famous destination like Baga beach. The famous night clubs like Club Mumbo & Club Tito's are also leass than a KM. What else you need when you are in Goa.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sachin30in

Namaste !!!
Thank you for an amazing review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 24 May 2010

Citrus was good in all aspects, maybe the food, the rooms, service, people.
It was really worth the money we paid.
I would recommend this to others and will surely think of staying here when I visit Goa the next time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple