“Sushi Treat”

Koi Asian Dining & Bar
Ranked #17 of 448 Restaurants in Calangute
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Koi Asian Dining is a Fine Dine restaurant located in the heart of Calangute City in North Goa. It is conveniently located in a quite and ambient location behind the very famous SNIP Salon & Spa and Le Meridien. If you ever feel that an oriental gong has for long been reverberating in your senses and your palate desires to devour some eccentric flavors of the Far East, there's no place better than KOI to bust such cravings. KOI serves up a mixed bag of fine cuisines from the Silk Route including Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese, Chinese & Singaporean. Apart from the enthralling eastern delights, our avant-garde bar is stocked with premium spirits and wines while our in-house master mixologists can stir up some in-house recommended cocktails. You must definitely try our Tom Yum, Koi Khowsuey (served with 13 condiments), Prawn Tempura, Smoking Dry Chili Chicken, Thai Basil Beef, Singapore Chili Crabs, Thai Style Steamed Fish, Thai Curries, a vast selection of Sushi's!
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The sushi's were quite appetising and the place is well decorated which enhances the ambience. The food portions are quite small especially the Ramen and the dishes are little on the higher end but no regrets as it was satisfying.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

To get such authentic asian food in goa is a true bliss. Absolutely authentic, beverages were very average. Quick services

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We visited this place in the month of February.WE had lunch. Their food was good.It's on Calangute-Candolim road behind Snip spa. When we visited the whole restaurant was empty.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Full marks on ambience and staff , I m a vegetarian and I was disappointed with the food , i think I had really high hopes but travelling around the world I do know what a tom yum or a stir fry should taste like ,I did not order a main course , will I go there again ?yes !but I will go with a stomach full just to enjoy my glass of wine and the ambience .

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I had gone here with my friends and we reached around 3 pm and luckily the staff was happy to have us. The food was delicious and the presentation was amazing.