“Amazing place”

and 1 more site!
Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort
Ranked #6 of 95 Canacona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Highly recommend this trip worth every penny. Friendly people so relaxing very nice food and local entertainment. Book direct for best price. Make sure you take a boat trip for the fabulous views. Amazing!

Room Tip: Book direct
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Windyharbour123

Reviewed 20 January 2015

We booked through our cosmos rep after this place was recommended by one of our children. We are strictly 'non campers' so this was a leap of faith. We were not disappointed. We received a warm welcome from Alina and settled in immediately for a quiet relaxing 24 hours. The food was excellent when you consider the remoteness, afternoon tea with biscuits was the only interruption to an afternoon of full sun with no one but the other guests for company. The beach has huge rocks which were no problem to navigate and for about a fiver you can get a ride out to watch the dolphins. Extra snacks and drinks are available for much less than you would pay back at the hotels. I had a reflexology session and massage in a tent on the edge of the beach and missed a stunning sunset but timing was never my strong point.
In the evening there was a dance display, bonfire and BBQ followed by a drink under the stars to finish off the day. The tents are a good size with proper wooden beds and a full but basic bathroom. Showers are cold but actually not a problem in the heat. Overall I would describe the accommodation as pleasantly shabbily chic. We used mosquito spray but I'm not sure we needed it.
The only criticism would be that like most of goa there is rubbish on the beach and surrounding areas. It's not going to spoil your stay but if the owners don't clear it up no one else will and it must have been placed there by them or their guests so I would suggest a little tidy up to enhance an otherwise wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2015

I love this place.
One of the best place in goa.
After been this place I deasit in future every holiday I'll come this place.
What a holiday I have spent here..
Wow wow wow.
Staff is good, service is perfect, locations is best in goa.
I will recommend this place for my friend's. .

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Was made to feel very welcome, nothing was to much trouble. The food served was of a high standards and as much as you wanted. The tens were large and well equipped. The beach was free from beach sellers. Was nice to have an uninterrupted sleep. This was my second stay at the resort & I will defernatly be back again.

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 18 January 2015

We stayed for one night booked through our holiday rep. The beach is stunning, the food was great and so was the service. Would love to have stayed longer than one night! Would definitely recommend if you want a completely chilled out few days!

• Stayed: January 2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canacona
10.9 km away
5.8 km away
The Cape Goa
The Cape Goa
#4 of 20 in Canacona

Been to Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort? Share your experiences!