Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort
  • Restaurant
The Cape Goa(Canacona)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsone nightcomfortable tentstraditional dancingevening entertainmentcamp firelocal entertainmentpiece of paradisespent three nightsboat trip to seespot dolphinssecluded placelarge rocksadvance noticetotal paradisethe sun setpure blisshis team
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We stayed here for 1 night ( wish we stayed 2 ) an amazing experience , very secluded and a beautiful lagoon which you can kayak down and see wild monkeys , the food was great and not spicy , beer was 70p a bottle . But sleeping in the tent with the sea rolling in was enough to send you into a peaceful sleep .

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank celticbill
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Cola beach exclusive tented resort is simply wonderful. I spent three nights there but could easily have done longer.

From the moment I arrived my breath was taken away. The beach is just paradise, completely secluded, and you've got the whole place to yourself. It's the perfect place to unwind and relax. The staff were warm, welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The tents were spotlessly clean and very comfortable - in fact it was one of the cleanest places I stayed in during my whole trip to Goa.

I Couldn't recommend this place highly enough. It was simply perfection!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 25 February 2016

If you are looking for the best location for a stress free break you absolutely must visit this exclusive Cola Beach Tented Resort ( not to be mixed up with other tents of similar name, but no where near as good). You are looked after by Vikson and his team they are on hand with smiling faces for any request you may have. You will stay in a large double roomed afghan tent with its own shower and toilet. The only one of its kind on a private beach so there is no one to disturb your peace. I shall be returning for my seventh stay later on in the year. Looking forward to seeing you all again guys and a big thank you for making my stay so memorable

Stayed: February 2016
2  Thank Sharron249
Reviewed 14 February 2016

It was a breathtaking moment when I first came down tro tha

It was a breathtaking moment when I stepped down to Cola Beach after a long and tiresome journey. And it was another breathtaking moment when I woke up the following morning to a magic "Robinson-Crusoe-morning" in that tent of mine under the palm trees right by the beach expecting a wonderful sunset, which duefully came. What more can I say? Yes, the first two and a half days I was all b myself and later on I shared the beach with four more people. If you look for tranquility because you have a stressful job: this is the place to go. Bring two or three books and --oh yes ---beach shoes. This is Robinson Crusoe area and not an all-inclusive resort!

Stayed: February 2016
2  Thank Martin R
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We went there as a group of 14 friends. The tents were lovely with their own bathroom and toilet. No hot water but to be honest after a day on the beach it was lovely and refreshing. The food was good, prepared with local seasonal ingredients and served as a buffet. There was no ice for the drinks which was a little disappointing but we still managed to empty the bar. The beach was idyllic and really just a private beach for the people on the trip. I think there were another 6 people apart from our group. Some local ladies came and did some dancing for us in the evening and we sat chatting round the campfire 'til the early hours. Basically paradise!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends