“good location on the beach”
Review of Sai Valentine's

Sai Valentine's
Ranked #52 of 162 Speciality Lodging in Canacona
Reviewed 1 February 2017

poor bathroom, problems with hot water, very comfortable bed with mosquito material, no tv set and refrigerator in budget huts. Nice stuff, good restaurant on the beach, sun beds and towels available all the day.

Room Tip: 3 huts are bigger and there are tv and refrigerator
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Izabelka001

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

We had a good 1 night stay. Value for money and reasonably acomodating. Nice chill out area and well placed in North corner of Paleolem Beach. Colourful place, see pic. Mosi net beads romantic and practical. The bed was a double as I posed to two singles pushed together as you tend to get in India! Staff average but reasonably cool. Make sure to get them to repeat order back to you for best results. Great place to hang out next door too in Cosy Nook

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antaeus W
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My last visit to Goa was in month of Feb '16 in south Goa and now I am again visited in May'16 this month as my last stay was on palolem beach I again decided to stay on the same beach. I approached Sai's Valentine for my stay...Mr. Krishna the contact person agreed the dates for our stay in the Huts for 5 days and negotiated the rate as well. Just before one day of our travel when I called to confirm he suddenly stopped picking my calls and not giving me any clear picture of our stay. Only once he picked the call and said rooms are not available he sold them to someone else at higher price and than no response to my call.

I tried contacting multiple times but no response this is a highly unprofessional approach of a person in Goa where I travel every quarter. First time I am encountered which such cheater.

It's my request before booking to this place for your dream holidays just tripple check your booking confirmations. This person can ditch you for more money and will not even inform you.

At the last moment we had to find out the other location for our stay.

Please beware of such thugs and cheaters before planning for this location.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank shkr_del
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We stayed at Sai Valentine's for two nights. it has got amazing location and view. very friendly staff and owner, the only thing which was a bit disappointing to us "very limited veg menu" accept this everything was just perfect. but please create back up for power cut off issue.

Room Tip: choose a AC rooms on sea side
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2016

we had an amazing time at Sai Valentine !
we stayed a week and really enjoyed the place and people.
the huts are right in front of the beach (some are cheaper without see facing)
from this year they have a restaurant with great food ( the best aloo gobi we had in india) and fresh fish and prawns !!
it is located at the end Palolem beach so it is the perfect place to chill !
dont hesitate to ask the owner for any informations, or boat ride or taxi service (also from the airport if you reach goa late)
also you should go to the very end of the beach and ask for a boat ride in the back water, its beautiful and quite and you can support local people and economy ...
we highly recommend that place and can't wait to go back there !!

Room Tip: ask for see facing huts if you want the view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple