All reviews sky tower swiss inn residence apartment spacious surroundings huge living room building complex toy museum open the sliding door big families seoul garden direct access water play swimming pool is very nice children playground convenience shop shore mall nice apartment
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel is local in the town area. Walking distance to Jonker street Melaka and the red house area.
This hotel is very big. Consist of hotel and two apertment. I stay in the residence 3 apartment. My apartment got three room. The room are very big and clean. Very comfortable. Good for the whole families to stay in.
That is shopping center, 3D museum, aquarium inside the same building. You can find restaurant inside the building of surrounding the hotel.
The swimming pool is very nice, especialliy for the kids.

The only problem here is you may lost if you are first time in the hotel building. That is 3 lifts one for hotel, one for apartment residence 3 and one for apartment residence 3A. I got confuse when heading to my aprtment. The hotel staff didn't provide me the clear direction. My apartment in residence 3, but i went to residence 3A lift. End out I need to go back to the hotel lobby again to ask the hotel staff to bring me to the correct lift.

Otherwise I had nice stay here. And fully recommended for others to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Tia was our 2nd visit in the Shore Hotel..here is d good n bads of this hotel during my stay recently.

*Good 1: location of this hotel excellent, 8min walk to jonker street n has lots of good eateries nearby.. Other than that, the rest is very deteriorate..the mall practically empty..

Good 2: parking is available indoor n FOC..

BAD
No. 1, they give u 2 towels, wen i ask more (2 for daddy n mommy, 2 for kids), the staff just bluntly told me each room limited to 2 towels! Shd hv bring extra from home!

No. 2: No one clean our room (3days/2nite), not even clear d dustbin!

No.3: wifi is provided in room but not stable. We kept log in n log in non stop.. Until we gave up..

No. 4. Bring a foldable chair wen waiting for lift, sometimes u may wait for half n hour.. Lift always full.. Avoid peak hour ie, check out time, meal time, lots of ppl using d lifts..

No. 5: hot water supply, 1st day excellent; 2nd day (peak day), hot water on n off, we hv to shower with cold water. I don't want to get freeze up in bathroom, so, I rather wait til home to shower after checked out on 3rd day..

Decided not going back, will check out another hotel for our next trip to melaka

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Good place for family.comfortable room and all services very good.recommended to the first time come to Melaka.Big thanks to Mr Lim who welcoming us like a family..very helpful and polite... good job!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

stay 1night at their 3room apartment
pro:
1. nice room
2. clean room
3. very suitable for family gathering
4. free parking
5. good location

con:
1. super slow lift
2. wet floor along the walkway due to people coming from swimming pool

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Booked just 1 night coz my son likes the water park on the 9th floor. When we checked in, the floor was still wet. Imagine the time we checked in was 5pm and they had just mop the floor?! Waiting for the lift was horrible, slow and always packed. Room was quite big with small TV. TV was placed lower than the bed - bad layout. Bed was situated just next to bathroom where the bathroom wall was glass panel. Although the glass was tinted, we still could see people shower inside. There was a small water park located at 9th floor, you had to bring your room towel and no life guard around. My son had fun playing but I see the water was dirty. There was also a deeper swimming pool for adults. At might we went up to the top floor to get a glimpse of the city view. They charged a expensive fee for accessing the roof top, but there was a small viewing gallery at the stair case leading to the roof top. For food, you can find malay, chinese, indian food near by the hotel. There were some shops at ground floor if you lazy to travel to other place. Overall not worth it - too expensive for average hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family