See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Room is at 14st floor, Spacious room. Suits my family well as I took 2 rooms. Simple breakfast provided. Nice staff. I left my belongings at lobby after checkout. They still kept for me untill I manage to get them on the next day. Overall it suits for simple family trip budget and needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I booked a family room as my mum wants all of us to be together in one room. I was quite surprise that the room is so big and so spacious.2 queen and 2 single bed. We even can add in another bed for my brother and there is still space to walk around.But however, the walls have some watermark patches. But it doesn't matter as long as the room is clean and comfortable

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Average hotel, average room, average breakfast provided.
No problem with services there. Room was the only problem. Slightly old room. Only selected rooms are spacious. Mostly are not. Agoda stated room were at least 30m2 big, but what I got was a max. 20m2 room. TV only has local channels. Its a heritage city, hotels should be competitive. Unfortunately, not in this case.

Limited parking space. The hotel is 4.5km away from Jonker street, so walking is not feasible.

Average hotel in every aspect. Breakfast was normal and usual. Was disappointed with the room tough.

Room Tip: There are larger rooms, get them. Need to be early tough.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Pros: The location is good. It's near jonker walk and there are restaurants nearby.
Wifi is good.

Cons: But 2 single beds in the room were put attached to each other which makes it
become a double bed.
Parking is limited in front of the hotel. Need to park beside the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Checked in to room 318 and the bed comforter linen was obviously with brown stain and dust. Room Carpet was sandy and with some small pebbles.
Breakfast hour is from 730-1030am. However kitchen staff refuse to replenish the hard boil eggs for the nasi lemak even though its only 920am. After talking to the lobby staffs, then the kitchen staffs replenish it for us. There were still occupants coming down for breakfast from 930am - 10am.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family