Ways to Experience Scents & Senses
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Not to be missed if you'll want a restful massage and body scrub. Really a gem as the masseurs are really experienced and feel so pampered after a session. Choose Spa package 5 as you won't regret!!

Date of experience: January 2017
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Guest, glad you liked our service. Package 5 is my personal favourite too! See you again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were tired after a whole day of walking and wanted to book a massage. Went through TripAdvisor and tried calling Scents & Senses after reading the reviews. Called at 7.40pm and we got the 8pm slot. We took an Uber ride from our hotel.

We were warmly welcomed by the receptionist. We took the 90 mins traditional Thai massage and requested for them to concentrate on my back and shoulders and lesser on my legs.

Both of us were ushered into the couple room after our legs were washed. The room was clean and spacious. I drafted into lalaland soon after the massage started but I could still feel the pressure. The masseuse adjusted the pressure accordingly when I told her to.

The massage itself was awesome. It relaxed my really stiff shoulders. 90 mins suddenly seemed too short. Next time I would go for the 120 mins.

We paid a total of RM190 for 2 persons. It was worth it.

Date of experience: January 2017

Dear Guest, we are very happy that you and your husband had enjoyed our massage. Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

My friend n I gone to this place after making a booking in the morning. When we go there they send me to a massage while kept my friend waiting. Then suddenly someone else that walk in after us got served first. My friend just asked when will it be his turn. He was snapped back with an impatient, "wait" then my friend got pissed off n left.

While i was massaging I told the massure several times to increase in strength but it increases for like 1 min n go back to the running oil on me. The aromatherapy oil hardly have any smell except when it is applied at my neck. I asked to spend more time on my legs as they were aching. But the massure refused. In the end the massage was ended early.

I think it is a clear case of they ignoring service after they reach rank 1 in spa in trip advisor. Go with caution if you still want to do it.

4  Thank LifeTruth

Dear Guest, please accept our sincere apologies for the bad experience. We will get to the bottom of it and try our very best to improve ourselves.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Recommended to make reservation to avoid disappointment. One of the best imo as for the price and services!

1  Thank Jason C

Dear Guest, thank you for your visit & compliment. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My 2 daughters and I have never tried full body massage before. We visited this place which is highly recommended based in the reviews on Trip Advisor. We took the aroma oil treatment package which cost RM79 and must say that we loved it very much! The place is clean n setting is nice. We felt relaxed after the treatment. This place is less than 5 mins walk if you are staying in Hatten Hotel.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank KXsmummy
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Guest, Glad to know that you and your daughters loved our oil massage. Look forward to seeing you again!