Ways to Experience Scents & Senses
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Been there last week with my husband. Its very near to hatten hotel where we stayed, its just walkable distance. We manage to get there earlier somehow we couldn't start the treatment earlier. The receptionist was friendly and nice,she somehow arranged a place for us to sit bc the spa was very busy due to long weekend holidays i guess,luckily we booked up earlier and she manage to gave us some tea, thats was delicious and we had it two.

After 10-15 mins there's therapist were getting ready for us for our treatment. They were so cheerful and friendly too except they cant really understand english but its ok. Having a 90m aroma therapy massage & to be very honest the service and the therapist were so good, i had once done thai massage in thai last year but this one was very professional and more excellent.

The environmental was so beautiful classy and cozy. Just highlights to remember dont go for a room downstairs bc it was quite noisy due to cust walked in and out. Other that than i can say this is the best in my list and will come again very soon. Tq

2  Thank BenetteL2
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

really upset with the receptionist. Placed my booking on 04 Sep 17.
then i return to tell them i may cancel as my timing may not meet. however, after discussing with my wife, we decide to continue the booking and tell the recep that we will continue.
the recep reply see you later somemore.
then when i came at 8pm for the massage, was told that they gave up the slot to another couple.
really disappointed with such lousy service.

1  Thank johnson28a

Dear Guest,

We acknowledge that there was some problem with our receptionist and have addressed it. We wish to sincerely apologise for your bad experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

i'm a repeat customer to Scents and Senses, and have made a reservation for myself and friends for 1st Sept at their Jalan Merdeka outlet.

I've made a booking for 4 pax for 4.30pm, having driven in from Singapore on the 1st, i was looking forward to the massage but was slightly late, reached at 4.45pm.
This should be seen as acceptable for most massage spas, however, on arrival at the outlet, i was firstly left waiting while your receptionist took her own sweet time to collect payment from the prior guests, and when i approach her after she was done, without even looking up, she said no more space.

I was shocked as i've made a reservation, she said she only waited for 5 mins and since i was not there she gave my 4 slots to someone else without even calling me to confirm booking.

She was rude and fierce, very uncalled for in the way she treat customers.
Even when i requested to rebook the appointment, she brushed me off saying no slots for friday night, sat and sunday.
Telling me too bad because i was late.

This is very bad customer service and no way to treat a repeat customer.
so would advise all others who are looking for a decent massage to either be on time or risk their fury and being put down.
Totally trashed my 1st day of weekend getaway where i only hoped for a nice massage in a place i always frequented previously.
Try other spas!

Would give 0 stars if i could!

2  Thank nettienette

Dear Guest,

We are truly sorry for the bad experience you encountered. It is indeed very challenging in keeping reservation during long weekend or holiday season when our centre is fully booked. Nevertheless that was not the way to treat our valued customers. We have done our investigation and had a word with our receptionist.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My gf and I went to this spa slightly after opening hours at 11ish in the morning. The receptionist was friendly and nice. We didn't have a booking and checked if we could have a massage. There wasn't a problem slotting us into a couple's room. Couple's room only can be used if both choose same package.
The place was clean and the service by the thai massuese was very professional; they wash their hands before massaging your head/face, they wipe the oil off after the aromatheraphy oil massage.
The price is very reasonable. My gf and I both chose the 60min aromatherapy and 30min foot reflex for about 100rm each. Wanted to go again but didn't have time.
This spa was like 3min walk from my Estadia/Hatten Hotel.

Date of experience: July 2017
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. Hope you will have more time with us in your next to Melaka!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A great clean place for Thai Massage .. prices are reasonable 2 hours for RM120

No hanky Panky

Walking distance from both Hatten and Equatorial hotels

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Imbert

Dear Guest, Absolutely no hanky panky allowed:). Glad you liked it and hope to see you again soon.