“Cozy and cheap”

Seri Costa Hotel-Resort
Ranked #81 of 169 Hotels in Melaka
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Went there for a 2D1N stay. Like the location of the hotel, within walking distance is all the attraction and lots of nice food along the street.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank snowylim

Reviewed 2 November 2011

The best services in Seri Costa :). Reception staff very welcoming, frindly and also their services very greet. Clean toilets, room and i very satisfied with services provided. a memoriable time at seri costa hotel. The best breakfast very delicious,multiple choice and I will use the service again if holidaying in melaka costa.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank miera_1289
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Reception staff is not welcoming. I've waited for 2hours for my room to be ready. While waiting for my room non of the staff/managers passing by even bother to ask if I need any help. Receptionist being sarcastic when I ask how long do I have to wait for my room. The room is finally ready and I only got to know this after I ask again. Obviously I need help to carry my bags n stuff non of the staff offer to help. I saw a bag trolley n ask them if I can use them n they let me use it but I have to push it my self up to my room. 1 word best describe this hotel CRAP..!!

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Anwar_adam
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Was there with family fr 16 - 18th Sept 2011. Booked 2 superior rooms. Space wise was pretty spacious for a 3star hotel. Mattresses were fine except the bed frames may need upgrading. As we are there to explore Malacca, the tiny tv does not bother us :). Bathroom was clean but if they could provide a bathtub will b great for the kids. Location was superb, 10 mins walk to all historical sites and tourist attractions. Breakfast was alright for the price room we got. Had a brief enounter with The Hotel Manager En. Mohd Nauffar and was delighted to hear that gradual renovations are underway to make good the existing rooms and the hotel. Frankly speaking I took a chance with this hotel after reading the reviews but guess they did rectify their issues and improve in their service. To those who would like to give this hotel a chance, please contact the HM at operationmgr@hotelsericosta.com or nigel_san2000@hotmail.com for a good deal and room. For Naff, it will be appropriate if you advice your coffeehouse not to sweep the floor when the guests are having their breakfast. I understand with children, it can be rather messy;) Sweep/clean once they are finished. Overall, we enjoy our stay coz sleep is paramount in order for us to start the next day fresh and energized! Fr KL family domestic getaway......

Room Tip: My superior room no was 105 & 103.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyGetaway4
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We would have like to stay just one night in Melaka and we booked on-line costa Hotel. When we saw the room we decided to stay one night more because it was beautiful and clean. They upgrade us to a better room for the same price. The Hotel is in a very good location for walking to Chinatown and the best places in Melaka and the breakfast is very good too. The only one bad thing is that the responsible for the hotel was quite rude with employees. Even if he behaves in this way just to help us to have a better holiday, at the same time it was not "beautiful" to see that employees were not well threaten in front of us.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple