US$94
US$177
Homewood
US$129
US$107
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelbiscuitswaffleshot breakfastgreat ratefrom texaspleasant stayeasy accessbellingrath gardensdauphin islandmobile areawould stay here againbreakfast barnice breakfasthousekeeping staffa great place to stay
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My stay at this hotel was awesome. The staff is super friendly, very attentive and efficient. Especially Ms. Brown she went above and beyond for me. I loved that I was also able to bring my dogs with me. I will be staying here again if I am ever in the mobile area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tara O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and I will pass your kind words along, I hope you will come back and stay with us in the future . Have a great day.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Adequate accommodations and pet friendly is always required. LQs across the country can vary in quality of accommodations. I try to research my route to find the best value; so I depend a great deal on reviews.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Front desk receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast selection was what we expected. My family and I will definently stay here again. We had a great time and enjoy our time at this location.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tara O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

At the time of our stay, evacuees from Hcane Irma were coming into the hotel. Very busy place but hotel was very clean and nice. The staff had smiles and seemed prepared for this very full hotel. The hotel was very clean and a great place to stay with a family

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Drucilla was the most professional, accommodating, and friendly front dest pro I have ever encountered. Every hotel profession should strive to present her organization like she does! Thank you Drucilla for going above and beyond!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business