“My Sleep During Disaster Relief= Disaster”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My stay was short but, very comfortable. The rm. 210 dog barking was not pleasant! The checkout girl did ask how my stay went! I think I liked her response - understanding but, firm on the fact that it is hard to control someone else's dog and we both smiled in knowing the same! An ummmmm moment!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tara O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you and I hate that the dog was barking and keep you from getting a good nights rest, I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My stay at this hotel was awesome. The staff is super friendly, very attentive and efficient. Especially Ms. Brown she went above and beyond for me. I loved that I was also able to bring my dogs with me. I will be staying here again if I am ever in the mobile area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and I will pass your kind words along, I hope you will come back and stay with us in the future . Have a great day.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Adequate accommodations and pet friendly is always required. LQs across the country can vary in quality of accommodations. I try to research my route to find the best value; so I depend a great deal on reviews.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Front desk receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast selection was what we expected. My family and I will definently stay here again. We had a great time and enjoy our time at this location.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tara O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

At the time of our stay, evacuees from Hcane Irma were coming into the hotel. Very busy place but hotel was very clean and nice. The staff had smiles and seemed prepared for this very full hotel. The hotel was very clean and a great place to stay with a family