“Consistent. Great food. Great”

Ollie Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #342 of 752 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Come visit our Mediterranean restaurant and Hookah bar on Hillcrest Road for an authentic taste of Mediterranean and Greek foods. Enjoy a meal with us today!
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I only recently discovered the lunch specials

This is a great place that you can have a non chain lunch in less than an hour and eat healthy

Especially this time of year you can eat outside on the patio

The chicken kabob was excellent the salad is fabulous

I highly recommend stopping here for lunch

The lunch deal is typically about $8

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We eat here several times a year-- generally better--maybe it was an off night?

Chick shish kabob was RUBBERY - very disappointing. The burger, cheese steak and flaming cheese were all good.

Nothing terribly special, but it's not a chain - -so that's a plus!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Restaraunt has always been a good place to frequent. Food is good. I have had pizza, pasta, and the wraps and have always been pleased. TV's playing sports have always been on when I have been there. Not good or bad to me, but some might like to know that this restaraunt does play these things if you have someone wanting to go for a game.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Went here on a Saturday night, we were seated immediately. We ordered drinks and appetizers, which came out within minutes. Entrees took a little longer, but were hot, fresh and worth the few extra minutes. No problem with upcharges or overpricing as mentioned in some of the other reviews. Two non-alcoholic drinks, one appetizer, two entrees were $44. We both had enough left for go-boxes. I've been for lunch also, no problems with wait time or pricing then, either.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Kids eat free on Sunday and they have my favorite soup, Cream of Mushroom. Wishing so much that they made this soup any other day. I would be a regular during the week if only they did. I could eat it every day!!! Please consider this suggestion, Ollie's!
Also, I LOVE their hummus. If you like Garlic, you'll love their hummus. It is so garlicky (like with fresh garlic so it's almost spicy) and creamy! The Best!! And the Mediterranean cheese balls are so fabulous! They almost remind me(shamefully... I know) of the jalapeño cheese on a stick thingy you used to be able to get in malls from a great little joint called Corn Dog 7. Dreams do come true! Love Ollie's and we are (Sunday) regulars...

Date of visit: February 2016